4

Ashton's POV

"So how long have you and Dean been together?" Sam asked me from the front seat from the Impala that he was glad to see again. I swallowed while pulling on the bracelet on my wrist.

"Only four months." I could see that Sam was surprised by the fact that Dean and I had been together for four months. Sams eyes were wide with the idea. "What?" I asked with a small shrug, Sam let air blow from his mouth.

"Dean has never been in a relationship that lasted longer than a weekend." That made a small pain run in my chest, Dean had weekend relationships. He left me on the weekends. Weekends. Sam saw my face and glanced at me repetitively. "But hasn't been for a while now." Sam said to me and I smiled, "Deans a player but I don't think he's a cheater." Sam told me, my throat burned as tears welled in my eyes.

"Sam I'm fine." I knew I was lying and he knew I was lying and even Cas in the back seat knew I was lying. "So what could have happened to him, when did you last see him?" I asked Sam hoping this would help the subject change. Sam licked his lips while he obviously let his mind wonder a bit. I glanced back at Castiel in the back seat, he was looking at us and I then realized that he did not at all look entertained. He looked pissed off.

"I saw him Saturday night, he was going to a bar with Cas." Sam told me but my eyes weren't focused on Castiel now, Sams words only confirming my gaze. Cas didn't seem to be too pleased with the fact that Sam had thrown him under the bus.

"And I told you that I saw Dean leave with you to go to the bar." Castiel told Sam, Sam rolled my eyes. It was obvious to me that they were all on edge due to Deans miss presence. I was on edge too. I was worried for him but I was also thinking about all the things that were wrong with our relationship. He lied to me constantly and I hadn't even known because he had told me about his flaws, how cocky he was and how he was proud, that I hadn't even thought that he was still lying to me at all. I was too trusting.

"Whatever either way that was in New York." Sam said to me as we drove East from Lawrence. "Small town in upstate, they had a-" Sam stopped as he looked at me. I narrowed my eyes. "They had a spirit in there school." I didn't mean to flinch but I did. This was all new to me.

Dean had a brother and an angel for a best friend, he hunted monsters and spirited. Most everything I knew about his life was a lie. But his actions never changed, he was always cocky and a bit arrogant but only to mask what he held all bottled up inside, the things he didn't like to share.

"Here we are." Sam said to me, his eyes locked on a house with cars surrounding it. I gave him an odd look. I went to get from the car and Sam grabbed my arm.

"What?" I asked him letting my eyes dart to the house, Sam looked back at Castiel. Honestly it didn't matter what Sam told me I would do what I had to in order to get Dean back, Dean who I actually cared for. Not two people who claimed to know him.

"Cas can't go in there, stay here with him." I narrowed my eyes at Sam, not even glancing at Cas as I saw him give Sam the same glare. Sam rolled his eyes.

"So?" I said still half out of the car, I could see a man that I didn't know standing in the window with his eyes narrowed on the car. I didn't care about Castiel or Sam, I cared about finding Dean.

"Ashton please." Sam said, I sighed letting my head roll back against the seat. This was a waste of time that we just didn't have if something from Deans world had gotten him. "Thank you." Sam said before he left Castiel and I alone in the car. I just let my mind wonder.

*Flashback*

"Is this a 67 Chevy Impala?" I asked with wide eyes, barely glancing over at Dean who stood by the hood. He nodded to me. "Dean this is so fucking cool!" I almost yelled for a moment, Dean smiled at me.

"Great sex, can cook, knows her beer and now likes my car." Dean observed to me, his hands then wrapped around my waist before pulling my body to his. "God your perfect." Dean mumbled before he kissed my lips and pulled the side door to the Impala back so I could get in.

*End of Flashback*

///////////
A/N

I HAVE SHIN SPLINTS AND HOLY FUCK THEY HURT!

Instagram: @morganallen._ @agent.fangirl

Twitter: @carrotqueen459