9

Ashton's POV

"So we're here now," I said to Sam as we stepped from the car. Castiel shrugged a bit, I found it odd that he was around this long. Maybe it was the fact that Cas and Dean had some special bond between the two. Dean taught Cas things about the human world. "How do we find Dean?" I asked him, Sam jammed his hands into the pockets of his jacket.

"Well when we were here last it was the school I guess we could check the school for shapeshifters." I sighed, Sam glanced over at me. "But their most likely going to be in the suer or another dark place." Sam told me and I nodded with my arms crossed, I still had this unsettling feeling about this in the pit of my stomach.

"Ashton?" Cas asked, his voice filled with concern. He seemed genuinely conceded but never said anything after that when I looked at him. Just stuck his hands in his trench coat.

"Lets- lets just get Dean." I stammered in a shaking breath. Sam nodded to us as we walked by a restaurant. "Where are we looking first?" I asked Sam, Sams lips were parted as we walked. He stopped walking for a few seconds before he looked up at Cas and I. "What is it?"

"Look at this." Then he tapped his foot. His foot tapped the ground where there was a man hole cover. "This is where we go to find Dean." Sam said and then looked around with a sigh.

"We can't go down there in the middle of the day." Cas said in a sassy tone. Sam rolled his eyes at the angel before we began our way back to the Impala.

"So we wait," I said. "We get Dean back later."

****

"You adapt to the people around you!" I groaned as I was being yelled at. It was weird being yelled at by myself. "Your nothing! You are nothing without Dean!" She yelled as she tossed my body into the said of the Impala. I groaned at the contact of the metal.

"Stop-"

"Deans probably dead and it's all your fault!" She yelled again as my body flattened against the Impala again.

"Ashton!" It was Deans voice that I heard. My body felt relieved again as he came running towards me. His hand rested on my shoulder once before he reached back and-

"Ash?" I jumped from the bed. I saw Cas sitting next to me on my bed. "Are you alright?" He asked me while I ran a hand down my face. I then decided that I should not have take a nap.

"I'm fine, just need a shower is all Cas then we can leave." I mumbled to him, Cas almost side something else but I only shoved paused him.

*Flashback*

"Dean that's not funny!" I hissed as he turned the light back on in the bathroom. I turned my head out of the shower for a second to see him with the largest smile on his face. Not a smile, a smirk. "You scared the crap out of me, did you get what you needed at the store?" I asked him as he tugged his shrug over the top of his head.

"Yeah. Pie, beer, salt and a couple other things." He said to me while kicking off his pants. I smiled while running my hands down my face and threw my hair. "What did you do while I was gone?" Dean asked me while pulling back the curtain. I smiled at him.

"Not much, you know raised a little hell." I felt his back clench and relax under my touch. I laughed. "Someone's a little tense." I pointed out to him and he sighed under my touch this time.

"God I missed you women." Was all Dean mumbled before he placed his lips on mine.

*End of Flashback*

///////////
A/N

I'm still watching Supernatural....

Instagram: @morganallen._ @agent.fangirl

Twitter: @carrotqueen459

Snapchat: @morganallen459