20

Ashton's POV

"So how do we do this?" I asked Deaton as I paced around the room. He looked up at me with confused eyes. We had barely known him half an hour and he had told us he could get Cas back. The first thing I asked was his and where and when we could get him back.

"Ash." Sam said, Sam always was the nice one. I rolled my eyes with a small sigh.

"Sorry I'm just too the point." I said holding my hand up in the air. Dean smiled at me, at my attitude. Everyone got quiet, for a couple moments before Dean spoke up.

"So Deaton how do we get our Angel boy back?" Dean told me and I nodded with my eyes on Deaton and Dean. Deaton placed his hands on the counter.

"To bring an angel back that your exorcised you actually need to kill the demon that you exorcised with the angel." I nodded then Deaton sighed. "In the same body." He told us, my heart sunk. We had to find the man who had offered up his soul to be worn by an angel. We had to find our trench coat meat suit that Cas had been wearing.

"So we have to find the man that Cas possessed and tell him that we have to use him to summon a demon that we exorcised and an angel that we are trying to bring back?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest, Deaton sighed and looked at me.

"You remind me of a kid I know who is overly sarcastic." Deaton told me as he pulled a jar of what looked to be claws from his back cupboard, tossing it to Dean whose eyes widened.

"Are these claws?" Dean said to him with wide eyes and shocked voice. "Like-"

"Werewolf claws, you'll need them to find the body." Deaton told us, although this guy was odd he was sure helpful. "Now if you would leave that would be great." Deaton seemed nervous but I wasn't all that concerned with him, he was right that we should be leaving but his anxiousness made me want to stay. Dean and Sam didn't even seem to notice.

"Yeah okay then, thanks Deaton." Dean shouted as he held the door back for me, Sam left the office without another glance back at the darker skinned man who still seemed nervous. I smiled at him for a moment before following Sam and Dean from his office.

"Did that guy seem nervous to you guys?" I asked them as we hoped back into the Impala. Both of them looked at me before we drove from the parking lot that was just rocks.

"No not really." Dean pressed his lips with a small shake of his head. Dean and Sam both shook their heads at me, maybe it was just me. I sighed and just shook the odd feeling in my stomach off before taking the jar of werewolf claws from Deans lap.

"These are a bit odd even for us, aren't they?" I asked the two boys as I looked at them from my spot between them in the small pocket sized space.

"Yeah I guess it's like nothing I've ever heard of but we are summoning an angel that was exorcised." Sam told me while he took a swig of his beer, I nodded whole shaking the nails around a little bit. Then I handed then to Sam as I knew they would distract me.

Step one: Find Cas's body

Step two: Convince him that we needed him

Step three: Summon the demon

Step four: Kill the demon

Step five: Call out for Cas

Step six: Get Cas back

////////////
A/N

Well dennnnn..... yes I did a Teen Wolf cross over......

Instagram: @morganallen._ @agent.fangirl

Twitter: @carrotqueen459

Snapchat: @morganallen459