8

Ashton's POV

The car ride was silent, Castiel would sometimes ask questions while Sam answered, my eyes would flicked back but I wouldn't say a thing. I had a large pain in my chest while I only thought about Holly, how someone so young could be hurt so badly. I tried to distract myself but it didn't work, distracting myself with thoughts about Dean.

*Flashback*

"Here." I said placing one of Deans favorite beers in his hand. He flashed me and smirk, his empty hand rested on my hip while I took a seat next to him. His eyes board into mine for a moment, a small smile on his lips. "What?" I said with a small laugh in my voice.

"Nothing." He said, Deans head shook at me. "Just wondering how I managed to get a girl like you." Dean told me, his hand reached out to brush a hand over my face. My cheeks tuned bright red at his words, I liked when he was like this. A smart ass response from him was cute but when he was cheeky and romantic.

"I've got low standards." I whispered before he rolled his eyes at me, his lips brushed against mine.

*End of Flashback*

"Ash?" I looked up to then see Castiel who looked up at me from the back seat. His arms rested on the sides of both Sam and I's seats. "We're stopping in a few minutes do you want anything?" He asked me and I looked him up and down. Cas then looked like he was confused by my look.

"Um- no I'm not hungry." I told him then turned around to give him a harder confused look. "Aren't Angels not supposed to have- like feelings?" I said to him and Cas let out a soft chuckle.

"I've been here long enough for me to develop the ability to have feelings and I've found it's very hard actually." Cas told me and I gave him a softened look. Cas smiled at me before he leaned back again his seat again. "But nothing I can't handle." He continued and I smiled back at him.

"I'm sure Cas." I told him and clenched my hands. "I know the feeling." Cas didn't look up at my words and kept his eyes on bus hands slightly covered by the trench coat. Sam hadn't said a thing during the conversation. He kept quiet. "Where are we stopping?" I asked as a sudden shortness of breath and pain in my chest made me want the subject changed.

"Just the bus stop." Sam said, speaking for the first time in the car ride. I glanced at him with a small nod, now I was thirsty and out of breath. My chest hurt like hell while thinking of Dean. Dean hated bus stops.

*Flashback*

"Lets stop I've got to pee." I told him, Dean smiled and let out a skiffle. "Dean please." I asked him and then I pointed over to a bus stop. "See there's a bus stop." I told him. Deans body tensed. I kept my eyes on him.

"I hate bus stops." Dean said with a meal shiver. "We'll find an exit stop." He told me and I smiled with his hand on my leg. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Fine, next exit."

*End of Flashback*

"Thanks." I said to Sam as he handed me a bagel. Sam nodded to me as I looked down. "Hey did Dean ever tell you about that thing that he had where he only eats raisin bagels because-"

"Because that's what our mom used to eat." Sam told me and I nodded. "He told you about our mom?" Sam asked me, I nodded while taking a bit of my bagel.

"Yeah. But he told me that she died when he was really young." I said and Sam only nodded to me. Cas sat in the back while looking between us, Cas knew Dean like the back of his hand.

"She died in a house fire made by a demon who was looking for me." Sam told me, his hand hung a little bit. I gave him an odd look. Sam looked down at me for a second. "We'll be in New York in a couple hours," Sam then let out a soft chuckle.

"What?" I asked at his sudden change of heart and drastic emotion. Sam looked up at Cas and I before looking back down at the wheel.

"Dean is gunna kill me for driving the Impala."

We all laughed at the thought, because we knew it was true.

//////////
A/N

I like this chapter

Instagram: @morganallen._ @agent.fangirl

Twitter: @carrotqueen459

Snapchat: @morganallen459