14

Ashton's POV
(2 Weeks Later)

"Ash call me back."

"Ashton baby I know your pissed but please answer your phone."

"Babe come on, I'm starting to you think that your dead."

"Okay now I'm pissed stop being a baby and fucking call me."

"Dammit Ashton answer your fucking phone."

Dean had left me at our house two weeks ago. He had been calling to make sure that I was alright, he called everyday at 4:16. He was now getting frustrated by my lack of answering his phone calls. Sure Sam had called too and I hadn't answered him either. I hadn't answered any of them.

"Ah!" I yelled as I turned the corner of the house only to see Cas, I looked around him and saw it was just him. "Cas what the hell-"

"Not hell. I am an angel of The Lord." He told me while trying to straighten him tie. I smiled with a role of my eyes. I brushed my hair back with my hand as I looked at him.

"What are you doing here Cas?" I asked him while walking to the kitchen. Cas followed me to the kitchen with his hands folded in front of his chest. I took a deep swig of my water as my throat grew dry.

"I came to make sure that you are alright." Cas told me, his eyes running up and down me. "You are not doing very well." He observed while glancing at dishes that I had piled up, I hadn't been eating much in house since I got back. "You haven't even gone to the academy since you got back, Dean tells me you want to work for the FBI." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You can tell Dean to go back to Hell." I nearly growled at Cas whose eyes then narrowed at me. I took another swig of my beer "What?" I asked him with a harsher tone that I would have usually used but I was in bad mood, had been for weeks.

"You've been drinking." Cas told me, his eyes running up and down me. "From Deans memories you were never the drinker in the relationship. That he was always the sinner to say." Cas teased, my stomach churned at his words. "In fact he'll probably be the reason that you'll end up in Hell."

"Your not Cas." I said in a small voice, my breath quickened as I looked at the vessel that had the angel no longer inhabiting it. "What-" I paused as the eyes of the man where Cas always was now rolled back to be jet black. "Demon." In my time off from the academy I had done my research.

"That's right darling." My back then but the slammed into my fridge. I let out a small groan. Sharp pain rose in my back that I swallowed before I then kept my eyes focused on the Demon that captured the same vessel as Cas once did.

"Where's Cas?" I growled at him as he walked closer to me, his eyes flashed back to the blue that Cas always loved the most of his vessel. A small smirk was on his face while he walked towards me. But then he stopped and I was dropped to the ground, air flew threw my lungs so I could now breath.

"What is this-"

"Devils trap." I growled to him as I gripped the side of my neck. "Bitch." I hissed, his eyes flashed over again at me. He looked scared now and if I didn't know any better I would have sworn that I saw Cas in there for a moment. "Now I'll ask you again." I growled grabbing a bottle of what was now holy water. "Where is Cas?" I hissed again. He laughed.

"Honey he's still in here," The demons said to me. "Screaming and clawing at me, trying to get out." The Demon said to me, it didn't make sense. Cas was an angel, how could a demon even get trapped by a demon? There had to be a reason that he got posed.

"Shut up." I growled to him and splashed holy water on him, the skin on Cas's vessel burnt a bit. "I'll exorcize you." I hissed and he shook his head at me for a moment.

"Oh please, if you do that you'll get rid of your pal Castiel the angel." The Demon said to me, my eyes narrowed at him. He had to be joking. I had never heard of such a thing. But then again I only had three weeks of this world in my system.

"Your joking." I said rolling my eyes. The Demon narrowed its eyes at me. "Ah van tu se-"

"You'll kill him."

/////////////
A/N

This chapter is kinda cool...... DUDE SO I HAD A DREAM THAT I WAS PART DEMON/SHAPESHIFTER AND APPARENTLY I WSS ONCE AND ANGEL! CAS AND I WERE IN LOVE AND WE HAD HISTORY FROM WHEN I LOST MY GRACE AND IT WSS GREAT.

Cas was like: "I pulled you from Hell."

And I was like: "You pulled me from Hell then tossed me back like I was nothing! I clawed my way back up from Hell, all me. Not you."

It was intense......

Instagram: @morganallen._ @agent.fangirl

Twitter: @carrotqueen459

Snapchat: @morganallen459