11

Ashton's POV

"Sit still." I said to Dean as I tried to stitch him up. Dean wouldn't sit still. He was fidgeting trying to see if Sam and Cas were alright, that I was fine. "Dammit Dean their fine." I said to him and he sighed.

"I'm fine, Sam needs stitches and so do you." Dean told me as he tried to pull back from me. I shoved his shoulder down, his body freezing and relaxing with a sigh. I could feel his eyes on me but he didn't say anything to me. I tried not to seem like I noticed when he kept his eyes locked on me with a look that I couldn't read.

"What?" I finally asked, Dean only tilted his head down with a small sigh. Dean didn't say anything at first, he just kept his mouth shut like he was trying to say something to me.

"I was just thinking is all." Dean said to me, I let my eyes flicker to his which was not a good idea, pain was ridden over his face. "I just-" Then Dean stopped, he froze and stood up. Dean was short compared to Sam but was still taller then me by at least half a foot. Dean placed a kiss on my temple before he left me alone.

I sighed while twiddling the needle in my hand. I guess I hadn't thought about his thugs would be different between Dean and I. Yes I looked at him differently now but he was still Dean. Sure I was pissed that he lied to me but I didn't blame him.

"Dean I just can't believe-" Sam stopped talking as he saw me come out of the room. My eyes were blotchy and I had bruises head to toe. Dean spun to look at me, a soft sigh coming from his lips. Cas kept his eyes flickering between us while I looked at my feet.

"Sorry." I mumbled while my heart clenched. They obviously didn't need me here right now. It was obvious that they got along fine without me and that I was just dead weight at this point. "I'll get out of your way." I mumbled before dispersing back into the bathroom. I heard Dean say my name once as I slid my back against the door like in a cliche movie scene.

Maybe the shifter was right, maybe Dean didn't actually care. Maybe that's why he had never side I love you. Maybe that's why he never told me about this, about Sam and Cas, about his mom and dad. Maybe Dean was just keeping me for a good role around. According to what Sam had told me that wouldn't seem that far out of character for Dean, well the Dean Sam knew.

The Dean I knew wasn't a dick or a player outside of his sarcastic comments. Sure he could make a joke but never meant any harm by it.

"Ashton?" Deans voice rang threw the bathroom door. I froze and took a look at my now tear stained face. "Babe come on out." He told me and I could picture him against the door.

"Um- I'll be out in a minute." I mumbled to him as I glared at my reflection. Images of the shifter like me yelling and shifter Dean flashed in my head. "Hey." I mumbled after splashing water in my face, I up at Dean while concern, that he was bound to play off, was written all over his face.

"Are you alright? You know you can be out here? We don't bite." Dead said, glancing behind him after his eyes light up for a second. Then he placed his hands on my hips for a moment before continuing his words. "Not that hard at least." I shoved his shoulder at the dirty words. Dean laughed before leading me to the living room.

////////////
A/N

This is a quick filler to show how Ashton's feeling about what's going on... I think that Dean and Ashton are gunna have a fight soon....

Instagram: @morganallen._ @agent.fangirl

Twitter: @carrotqueen459

Snapchat: @morganallen459