6

Ashton's POV

I still didn't like the fact that we were doing this, but I wasn't going be a botch about it. The sooner these two got rid of whatever was here we were going to get Dean.

"Erica? I'm Andrew Linkey and this is my sister Mary." Sam lied to the girl who rested on the door way of her house. The girl looked up at us. "We're from the FBI and this is our training assistant Chris." Sam pointed to Castiel. Erica looked at us with confused eyes.

"You don't look like your FBI agents." She told us, I felt my hands clench. I didn't have time for this. The girl was maybe about 17 but she seemed and acted older. Erica crossed her arms at us and I reached into my pocket.

"Honey you don't look 17, we just have some follow up questions sweetheart." I told her and she let her eyes run over the badge before she moved aside and let the three of us in. Sam glanced at me with a look that I didn't take time to analyze.

"What do you want?" She asked us, she reminded me a lot of how I was at 17. Rebellious and smart mouthed. I glanced at Sam who jammed his hands in his pockets, Castiel crossed his arms pulling his trench coat closer to his body.

"Just some follow up questions." Sam told her and she sighed. "So you came home and-"

"I found my parents with their throats slit." Erica hissed at us. I swallowed before my head perked up at the sound of a little girl, I saw Sams body tense but I only ignored him as a little girl came running down the stairs and into the arms of Erica. Erica finally smiled, the little girl dug her head into Erica. "Hey Holly." Erica whispered.

"Is this your sister?" I asked Erica, she nodded to me. I smiled down at the little girl for a second. "Hey Holly do want to show me around your room?" I asked her while glancing up at Erica who scooted the little girl from her lap.

"Okay." Holly said taking my hand into hers. She then began dragging me up the stairs, I glanced at Sam and Castiel for only a few moments before I kept my eyes on Holly. "This is my room." She told me and I smiled down at her.

"I like the color you chose." I told her as I looked at the pink walls. She flashed me a small smile. Her eyes sparkled despite what had happened.

"Erica helped me pick it out." Holly smiled at me while she looked at her dolls. They weren't the creepy ones but the cute little fat ones that for the life of me I couldn't seem to remember the name of them. "Do you want to play dolls?" For a moment I forgot that I was looking for Dean, I forgot about the world. I was focused on only the little girl.

***

"A vengeful spirit?" I asked Sam as he drove Deans Impala down the road. I glanced over into the back seat. The backseat where Dean and I first kissed, where we almost went to far. Sam nodded to me, I crossed my arms. "Sam I'm new at this your gunna have to be more specific." I told him and he sighed.

"Someone who died and they can't let go so they stay. Eventually they go crazy, become vengeful." Sam told me and I nodded. I wasn't really listening to what he was saying I was still thinking about the little girl. "Ashton are you okay?" Sam asked me, I kept my gaze away from him as I thought of my childhood.

"Yeah I'm okay." I lied to him as I got an unsettling feeling in my chest. I didn't feel sick I just felt like something was wrong with me. "Lets just get this over with and go get Dean." I mumbled to Sam who glanced at Castiel in the back seat.

"Saving people, killing things. The family business." Sam mumbled to me, I broke into a grin. I nod understood what Dean had meant by that. They hunted the supernatural and saved people from them.

"Lets just get some bacon cheeseburgers." I grumbled. Sam and Castiel both let out a small chuckle. I looked at both of them for a moment with confused eyes. "Maybe a beer." I continued with my eyes on them. Sam and Castiel were both laughing their asses off at my words. "What is it?" I asked them as I sat forward at him.

"Nothing." Sam told me with a small shake of his head. Castiel had a wide smile on his face as well, what was with them? "It just really makes sense why Dean likes you."

///////////
A/N

Next chapter is gunna be intense. I'm home sick possibly with mono.....

Instagram: @morganallen._ @agent.fangirl

Twitter: @carrotqueen459

Snapchat: @morganallen459