Prolouge - Starbucks

I watched as the orange leaves slowly float to the ground as I walked through the park, then a cold breeze struck by causing me to clutch onto my puffa jacket. It was bad enough that is it winter, but it's dark? During 8 in the morning? Sometimes I don't get London, well I can't really judge it since I have been here for only 2 days. Don't get me wrong. I love London, it's a beautiful country with amazing sights to see. But when I arrived in London to see my friend, outside it was raining cats and dogs.

I'm honestly not joking. Okay, I may be over exaggerating, it wasn't really raining cats and dogs. Although the rain was quite strong but I survived the London rain...for now.I then smile as I look at the coffee show right in front of me, Starbucks. The legendary Starbucks. Well not necessarily, it's not that legendary. Then I blow up a bubblegum bubble as I open the door to Starbucks. That's when I bumped into him.

A/N I am so sorry for this horribly short chapter/prologue. This was actually supposed to be chapter 1 but since it was so short I decided it should be a prologue. I also apologise for all the non-chapters I have published! Also up there is the woman who will be playing the role of Kristina in my book, I know she isn't the same person as the one on my cover but yeah. Sorry. Anyways enjoy the rest of this book!

Please
Vote
Comment
Follow
And
Share
🙂
~ Wishes