Chapter 11 - Part 2

A few minutes later I got a call from my sister Kimberly. Kimberly lives in New York, she goes to NYU and is studying writing there. She's supposed to be coming home soon, I can't wait to see her! I picked up the call, excited to talk to her again.

"Hey Kim! Long time no talk." I heard her laugh.

"Hey Kristina, what you up to?"

"I'm actually out with a friend...." I could sense her curiosity from the other line.

"Do I know this friend?" I chuckled.

"No you don't. I met him in London then ran into him in LA a few days ago."

"Interesting. I take it, he isn't currently with you?" I shake my head.

"He left a few minutes ago to go do something so I'm waiting for him to come back." She giggle.

"So is it a date?" I laughed.

"Kim, enough about me. How's college?"

"Ugh it's alright. I'm really loving it here but I need to relax, I need to see my family, more importantly my sister." I smiled and I know she could feel it.

"Well technically your half-sister, an d yeah I miss you too. But you're visiting soon!" Her voice sounded upbeat.

"Yeah I am! Well I should let you go have a fun time with your 'friend.' Plus I got to study. I'll talk soon. Bye Kristy" I smiled as my older sister used my old nickname.

Bye Kimberly." I was sad that she disconnected because I felt so alone sitting here by myself in a place so foreign to me. I waited a little longer wondering what Ross could possibly be doing. Maybe he brought another girl here, maybe that's who he was trying to avoid on our way past the club. But that doesn't make any sense. My thoughts are disrupted when I get a text from Ross.
It reads:

R: Hey I'm sorry I'm not back yet. The club just opened and I got pushed in. You can come in now, just show security the ticket I left in the glove compartment. I also left the car keys on the drivers seat so you can lock the car. I'm really sorry I didn't come back. I'll meet you inside.

I grab the ticket it reads, "VIP STANDING FOR R5." I'm guessing R5 is the name of the performer or band we're seeing. I lock the car, make my way to the front of the club and show security my ticket. I get escorted to the the middle of the front row. I texted Ross back:

K: Ross I'm in the middle of the front row. Where are you?

This date or whatever you want to call it, has not been going well so far. I start to get really worried. Suddenly the lights start going insane and the music starts playing. I wonder where Ross could be? Then I see the most craziest thing, I see Ross come out on stage with a microphone. Along with him I see a tall boy with blonde hair playing the bass, a girl with blonde hair playing the keyboard, a boy with brown hair playing the drums and a boy with brown shoulder length hair playing lead guitar. The music is still playing.

"How's everyone doing tonight? We're R5!" Ross announces. "And welcome to the best night of your lives," he finishes. Our eyes meet and and he winks whilst mouthing the word 'surprise.' I laugh loudly but no one can hear me over the music. They open with a song called 'All Night.' The crowd goes nuts and sings all the lyrics. Ross is an amazing singer and dancer, when he performs he looks like a completely different person. The way he and his band mates get lost in the music astonishes me.

As the show goes by I also get completely lost in the music, although I don't know the words to any of them I instantly fall in love with each song. The bass player announces, "This next song is called 'Repeating Days.' The lead guitarist opens with this really nice tune. As soon as Ross begins with the lyrics, our eyes instantly meet. He sings the words as if he's singing them directly to me, no one else seems to notice as they're all too busy getting lost in the moment. When bridge begins he walks over to me and reaches out his hand. I instinctively reach mine back and he holds my hand for the rest of the bridge, not taking his eyes off me. The words go, "We all afraid of loneliness.... We're all afraid to die alone...." It was no doubt the best night of my life.

• You're what makes my life an adventure •

A/N  Hey guys it's LoveMattersTheMost again! I know all you R5 fans are so annoyed that someone who doesn't even know R5 is seeing them from so close! Haha. I just wanted to mix things up a bit. Stay intrigued and stay tuned. 😘 | 10:15 PM

Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Share
And
Follow
~Wishes and Lovers