Chapter 3

Ross's P.O.V (I'm just warning you that his POV to you ladies reading this will not be exactly like him. Cause I'm not a fan of his so I don't know how he is like so I apologise in advance.)

As I left Starbucks I couldn't stop smiling, that girl. She was like an angel, I don't know if I was imagining or what but I could see this faint glow around her, like she was an angel. Such a shame that I couldn't get her name, but I gave a new nickname. Bubblegum girl. Then I felt someone gently nudge me, I brought myself back into reality, I saw that my friends, Ratliff, Rydel, Riker and Rocky were all looking at me strangely.

"What?" I asked them with a shrug.

"You've just been smiling like a doofus for about, 2 minutes already. You went into Starbucks normal and came out like someone who isn't in their right mind." Riker explained, they all had expressions which basically shouted. 'Tell me what happened in there', I sighed.

"Okay, I'll tell you guys as we walk to the hotel. Alright?" I said to them, they just nodded and we started walking.

"Well, I got my drink right? So I was about to go out when I bumped into this girl, she fell onto the floor. She looked like she was about to burst into tears, so you know. I helped her up, we chatted, I bought her a drink to say sorry. I told her my name but I never got to know her's. Although I did name her Bubblegum Girl, since when we first met she had bubblegum all over her face. It's a peculiar nickname, but it suits her." I confessed to them, with a huge grin plastered onto my face. I continued the story. "She was like an angel, she has soft brown hair, her eyes were brown as well. So was her skin, she looked so beautiful and different. I like her. Not in that way though! I don't, have a crush on her."

"Ross, this girl sounds real nice. Did she recognise who you were?" My sister asked me with a slight smile. I shook my head in response.

"Nah, she didn't. She probably doesn't even know who I am, that would slightly surprise me. But you should have seen her smile, it was so enchanting." I thought back to when me and Bubblegum Girl were talking. Seeing her smile everyday, could probably make my day.

"Dude, I think you like this girl. Which is kinda weird since you have just met her. But still." Ratliff told me with a serious look on his face. Do I really like this girl? I don't even know her name, but how I talk about her and how I think of her. No, I don't think I am. I'm not. I have a girlfriend after all, and I love my girlfriend, but what if I like Bubblegum girl as well?

Soon enough we got to the hotel,we all went up the elevator together but once we got out we went to our own rooms. Once I got into my room I just sat on my bed and thought.

"What if I really do like Bubblegum Girl?"

• I love that feeling whenever I get to see you smile. •

A/N Hola amigos! Here is chapter like a said, although I am sorry that it is late. I didn't check the time so yeah. Again I did mention before I started the chapter that I was sorry if the POV was contained with things that Ross would never ever say. Cause like I said, I'm not a fan, I'm making this for a friend. Yeah, I hoped you liked Chapter 3. There are a few chapters with Ross' POV in it. So yeah, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Follow
And
Share
~Wishes