Chapter 2

It's been 2 weeks since I have seen Ross. It's weird that I've been counting how many days I haven't seen him since the encounter. I am definitely not waiting for him.I sighed, I took a small sip of my Caramel Espresso, a little bit of whip cream had covered my upper lip so I used my tongue and licked it away. I was sitting in Starbucks again, I was at the back of the coffee shop. I eventually got bored of just sitting there alone, so I reached into my back jeans pocket and pulled out my blue iPhone 5C. I know it isn't the latest iPhone model but I'm happy with what I've got. Okay, that was irrelevant, nevermind.

So I got out my phone and played around with it for a while, eventually I got bored and decided to go back to the hotel. I stood up, placed my phone back in my jeans pocket and walked through Starbucks till I got to the door, as I did I sipped my coffee and opened the door leading out of Starbucks. Once I was outside a huge gust of wind blew my way and I was nearly knocked over, although I took my stand, with one hand on my jacket zipper trying to pull it up and the other holding onto my coffee cup.

Soon enough I had my jacket all zipped up, so then I started walking towards the direction of the hotel, I took a shortcut by passing through the park. While I was walking I took in all the surroundings, I saw couples walking hand in hand, children in strollers, friends talking to one another. Then something had caught my eye. It was a lake that was smack-dab right in the middle of the park, it was quite beautiful. There were flowers around it, there were a few ducks swimming in it. I then just decided to sit down by the lake and just take in the scenery in front of my.

I sat down on the old wooden bench with my coffee cup still in my hand. I smiled to myself, I am really going to miss London, although I miss home. I mean, don't get me wrong. London was amazing and so much fun but I miss my friends back home. I have been in London for about a month already, I was living in my friends house for 2 weeks and the other 2 weeks I stayed in a hotel since my friend was going to India to do this thing for charity. Suddenly I remembered that I had to text one of my friends informing her if we were still going to meet up on Thursday. So I brought out my phone again and opened it up.

K: Hey Valerie! Are we still going to have that get together on Thursday?

V: Yeah, Emma's coming so we have to go. Although I'm not sure if Rain is coming. I'll ask her, but I know for sure that Maddy, Becca, Erin, Peata, Faith and Victoria are coming along. Not sure about Aimee though. Can you ask her, 'cause I don't have her number.

K: Sure. I'll ask her. Well see you on Thursday, on by the way I'm coming back to California on Wednesday. So can you pick me up at the airport?

V: Sure no problem. Bye xx

K: See you XX

I smiled to myself. I just held my iPhone in one hand, I looked back to my coffee. I just finished it in one gulp, I stood up to throw it again in the trash bin that was only a few meters away when I heard the same voice 2 weeks ago.

"Bubblegum Girl?"

• When I'm around you, you always bring out the best version of me. The me I have always wanted to be. •

A/N Hiiiiiiiiiiii here is chapter 2 like I said I was going to put up again. It was such a shock when it deleted, this version is longer and different from the first one I wrote. Hope you like this and in a few hours time I will publish chapter 3! Yay, so look out for the next chapter. | 9:23 pm

Don't forget to
Comment
Vote
Share
And
Follow
~Wishes