Chapter 10

Ross' P.O.V

I came back home and as I did I was welcomed with a giant bear hug from my girlfriend, Courtney. I lightly ruffled her hair.

"Hey, you alright?" I asked her once she let go of me. She nodded.

"Yeah, I was just worried. It's already like 11 and you still weren't home, I even tried calling your cell, but never answered." After she said that I immediately checked my phone, and she was right. There was over 10 missed calls from her. I then looked at her and sheepishly rubbed the back of my neck.

"Sorry, I was a bit preoccupied. I had stuff on tonight, and I forgot to tell you that I had things on tonight. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have worried you." I told her with a sweet smile. "Hey, it's pretty late? Let's go to sleep?" Courtney nodded tiredly and went to out room, I followed after her, while she went to bed I went into the bathroom and changed into my pyjamas. I snuggled next to her and hugged her tightly, not long after she fell asleep.

I could tell due to her deep breathing, I replayed the events that had happened today, what especially caught me replying over again was the time I had with Bubblegum Girl, no I mean. Kristina, it's Kristina. Not bubblegum girl anymore. I then felt my eyes become heavy and soon enough I had fallen asleep.

"Isn't the sunset beautiful Ross?" She laid her head on my lap, I gently combed through her brown hair.

"Of course it is. Like you." I told her, then she looked up at me with a face saying. 'Are you being serious?', I laughed at her and kissed her nose.

"Ross, thanks for bringing me here. It really is quite beautiful." She thanked me. I smiled at her and continued combing through her hair.

"You're welcome Kristina."

I was then woken up by someone shaking me. As I opened my eyes I was blinded by the morning light, after my eyes had adjusted, I looked up and saw Courtney looking down at me.

"Morning beautiful." I told her

"Don't 'morning beautiful' me, who is this Kristina girl?" She asked me with a firm tone.

"Just a friend, why do you ask?"

"Well, for one, she texted you and two you were saying her name in your sleep. Ross, I don't think she's 'just' a friend." Courtney told me angrily. I then sat up.

"Court, I swear. She really is a friend, nothing more, nothing is going on between us. I love you and you only. Okay?" I grabbed her hand and pulled her in for a hug. She sighed and snuggled into my arms.

"I'm just worried I'm going to lose you someday. That's all." She told with with worry laced within her voice.

"You'll never lose me Court, I'll never leave you. Now how about you make us some breakfast. I'm am so hungry!" I told her with a smirk, she crawled out of my arms.

"Well since you asked so nicely." With that she left the room, I scooted to the edge of the bed and grabbed my phone. I saw that I did receive a message from Kristina.

K: Hey. It's Kristina

R: How did you get my number?

K: I have my ways <Insert smirking emoji here>

R: Oh really?

K: Eeyep!

R: So why did you even message me so early?
R: Not that I'm complaining

K: Dunno, I guess I just felt bored and decided to text you.

R: oh. How touched I am

K: should be. I don't text anyone this early.

As she wrote those words a smile was instantly brought to my face.

• You're the Mc to my Donald's •

A/N yay! Two updates in 1 night, I'm so proud, now I'm just going to sleep caused I am hella exhausted now! So good night hope you enjoyed this chapter. 🤗 |  11:38 pm

Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Follow
And
Share
~Wishes