Chapter 14

Kristina's P.O.V

As soon as I got home I couldn't stop smiling. I closed the door behind me, I then walked towards the kitchen to grab a glass of water, as I was about to enter when a head popped out. I jumped back in surprise, to find it was only Valerie.

"Jesus Christ Val! You scared me half to death!" I exclaimed at my best friend. She smiled sheepishly at me.

"Sorry K, I just heard the door slam and wondered if you got home. Anyways, what's with that huge grin on your face, and why are you soaking wet?" She asked me, as she looked at the wet wooden floor.

"Oh Val, today was just so exhilarating!" I gushed at her, with an even bigger grin. She looked at me with a curious expression and left behind the doors of the kitchen.

"Woah, what happened to the Kristina I know? You haven't been this happy since him. And since when did you start using complicated words in your sentences? What happened while you were at the exhibition?" She asked me, as she came bag carrying a towel, bucket and mop. She threw the towel at me, then kindly asked me to move to the side so she could mop up the wet mess.

"Well Val, do you remember Ross?"

"Guy who you met in London, then at the concert?"

"Yep! Well I saw him today, he was with a girl firstly, which I was kinda surprised about. 'Cause you see, his arm was around her, and she then kissed him. So I did the natural thing and left, but before I did Ross looked at me and smiled. I went to the park to have a Br-" But I got interrupted.

"Hold up, he was with a girl? Are you serious, after all those things, he never mentioned his girlfriend?" She exclaimed at me, continuing to soak up the water. I nodded at her then continued my story.

"So I was at the park, I was a for a few hours, had a snack. Just thought about him, then I got a text from Ross. Asking where I was, said I was by the park. I shouted at him, well more like yelled at him. Then out of the blue he said he broke up with her at the museum. Then you won't believe what happened next, the most cliche thing happened!" I smiled at her, with dreamy eyes. She placed the mop inside the half filled bucket, and looked at me.

"What?" She sighed

"He kissed me, he kissed me in the rain Val!" I squealed and danced around, replying the moment. I looked at Val to see her smiling at me.

"I'm really happy for you K, but what'll happen when his ex-girlfriend finds out. For all you know she could be someone who can potentially ruin your life, forever." Val explained to me, I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Are you seriously not happy for me?" I scoffed at her. My crossed automatically crossed and I put weight on my right foot more than my left. Causing me to look, like one of those mean girls.

"No, come on Kristina. I'm happy for you, I really am, but just think about it. He just broke up with his girlfriend and instantly moved on to you!" She exclaimed along with her arms waving in the air.

"I can't have this now, I thought you would have been supportive. I don't want this to continue, thanks a lot for ruining my mood Valerie!" And with that I walked to my door and loudly slammed the door behind me, telling that I was really infuriated with her.

Courtney's P.O.V

I looked at Ross, my heart clenching in pain, angry and so many other emotions. He tried to come in and hug me, but I shoved him away from me.

"Courtney, come on. I'm sorry, but I don't think it's going well between us." Ross explained in a calm voice. I felt tears start clouding my vision, but I tried my best to hold the tears in. I just took a deep breath then I started walking away, Ross caught onto my wrist but I swatted his hand away from my wrist.

"Do not touch me Ross." With that I left the museum, leaving Ross standing there looking at my figure retreating.

• Friends always leave and betray you, but soon the enemies become friends •

A/N Hey guys! It's me again, hoped you really liked this chapter, kinda dramatic. But I mean it can't all be happiness and rainbows right? There has to be a climax in this story! Anyways thanks for the 100+ votes! Super happy and I appreciate it, thanks for all of those who kept reading me book! 😘😊 | 9:56 pm

Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Share
And
Follow
~Wishes