Chapter 11 - Part 1

Kristina's P.O.V

It was Friday night and I was getting ready for my date with Ross. Well, I'm not exactly sure whether it is a date or not, I guess I'll find out soon enough. I wore a black off shoulder blouse, blue jeans and a pair of my old black and white converse. I decided to leave my hair out and patted on some blush. I applied eyeliner and mascara looking close into the mirror, careful not to poke myself in the eye. I look at my wrist watch as I sit myself down on the couch waiting for Ross. It's 5:45 PM.

Valerie wasn't at home yet, I'm not exactly sure where she was. She said she was going to do some last minute errands but I didn't entirely believe her. Something's been going on with her lately and I don't know if I should be worried or not. I heard a knock at the door and ran to open it. In my presence I see Ross wearing a mini scarf around his neck that has a very unique pink and black design on it. He is dressed in a white shirt, unbuttoned down to the middle of his chest, it is accompanied by a black leather jacket. We are both wearing jeans and converse, exactly the same colour. He scans me top to bottom.

"You look great!" I smile.

"Thanks. You're early! You're lucky I just finished getting ready," I lied.

He shrugged, "I couldn't wait to see you." We stepped outside as I lock the door behind me. I examine the road for his motorcycle.

"So where's your bike?"

"My bicycle?" He teases. I laugh. He continues.

"I brought my car instead." He points over to a shiny black convertible. My eyes widen as we walk towards the expensive looking vehicle.

"Wow. I'm quite impressed, a motorcycle and a flash car. You must have a really good job." He opens the car door for me.

"Yeah, something like that."

The distance from my place to the Roxy is about a 45 minute drive. Surprisingly there was barely any traffic. We drive with the top down, soaking up the sun. As we were enjoying the silence, I had noticed that Ross is actually quite a good driver. I studied the way he looks when he drives, so focused, yet so comfortable. I also noticed that his outfit looks peculiar.

If anyone else were to wear that outfit it would look like they took a time machine from the 60's. But on Ross it looked normal, hot in fact. I opened up up his glove compartment.

"You got any good music?" He nodded still keeping his eyes on the road.

"See what you might find." I rummaged through his tapes, CD's and albums. I found Michael Jackson's Thriller album and put the disk in the slot.

"Man I haven't heard this album in forever!" I explained as the song "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'"started playing. He glanced at me.

"Kristina, you're a girl of good taste." I giggled, and blushed slightly.

"Why? Just because I have the same taste as you?" He nodded, chuckled then proceeded to ask me.

"So Bubbl-....I mean Kristina, why do you like this album?" I thought about his question for a few seconds.

"Well apart from the fact that's it's Michael Jackson's! Um, I guess music back then was more natural. Natural meaning, actual instruments and singers cooperated to make a song or an album, plus the lyrics had meaning. In MJ's thriller album his voice is just so raw and powerful and most of my favourite songs are on here. I'm very picky on modern day music. I'll only like it if I can understand the singers and if the songs have a good vibe." I look over at Ross whose shuffling nervously in his seat.

"What?" I ask. He looks ahead giving revealing a sly smile. Worrying, wondering if I said something wrong.

"I've never met someone who feels so strongly about music."He continues. I then breath a sigh of relief and let my shoulders relax.

"So are you scared that you won't like whose performing tonight?" I shake my head.

"No. After all we do have the same taste."

When we arrive at the Roxy, Ross zooms straight pass. I stick my head out of the car a little as I yell to him.

"Hey there was parking right outside the door!" He slides down his seat a little and replies.

"I know, but I have access to....uh....let's just say I have VIP parking." I give him a strange look, but he looks even more strange than me. He's slid down so low he looks like a snail. I laugh.

"Ross, what are you doing?" He straightens himself on his seat as we drive into the entrance of what seems to be the back parking lot of the club. I can tell I caught him off guard.

"I didn't realise what I was doing," he replied in a hushed tone. He parked the car and I unbuckled my seat belt, when suddenly Ross spoke.

"Would it be alright if you waited here, in the car for a couple of minutes?"

"Ok, but the line is getting pretty big." I didn't question him because he looked as if just saw a ghost. He popped the hood and windows up before he left.

"I won't be long," he promised. I nodded.

• 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you. I LOVE YOU •

A/N Hey guys. It's LoveMattersTheMost here. So here is Chapter 11 redid. Since I wanted to put in a date for Ross and Kristina, yeah.as you already have seen this is only part 1. Yeah, I'll post Part 2 up now! 🙂 | 10:10 pm

Don't forget to
Vote
Follow
Share
And Comment
~ Wishes and Lovers (LoveMattersTheMost )