Chapter 7

Valerie's P.O.V

I was walking home, carrying a bag full of some things that I had bought from the dairy. I was looking down at my phone, and the most ironic thing had happened. I bumped into somebody, it caused me to fall on my butt. You know, I'm quite clumsy if you hadn't noticed already.

"Oi! I mean, sorry." I scrambled on the ground picking up my things that had fallen into the floor. Once I did I looked up to see him. Antonio, my eyes widened at the sight of him, he was opening his mouth to say something but before he could I dashed away. Although he did catch onto my wrist before I could escape the awkwardness between us.

"Val wait. Come please don't go." He said to me with pleading eyes, I scoffed at him and shook off his grip, I then crossed my arms and looked at him.

"Firstly, you have no permission to call me 'Val' Antonio. Secondly, I don't care what you have to say. So if that's it, I am going to leave." I turned around once more.

"Please. Just, can we talk?" He told me, I laughed at him. But it wasn't one of those genuine laughs, it was the cold, icy laugh. Like the laugh when the person you hate most says they apologise for everything they had done to you.

"Um, let me think. What about no, now leave me alone." That's when I really started walking away, but I could tell that he was following behind me. "Antonio, stop. Just stop! I don't want to see you! I already told you to get out of my life!" I shouted at him, I could feel the tears bringing itself to the surface. I was at the edge of crying.  "Just, just stop."

He stood there, looking at me with sadness swimming in him eyes, along with regret, guilt, sorrow. But I didn't care, I wiped away the tears that had escaped and I just left him there not looking back once. I ran and ran. I ran until I had reached home, I went inside, locked the door and then that's when I cried, cried until I could cry no more. Cause I could only feel pain.

• You are the poison. You will always be the poison no matter how much I try to change you. •

A/N Hey guys! It's me again, so chapter 6 was written by the one I have dedicated this book too. So go follow her I will tag her down below, also go check out her book! So I am so sorry for the short chapter. This is only a filler chapter after all. So yeah, I have also posted a new book called 'Save Me', please go check it out. I am at the moment as well making a new book. It is a Peter Pan Fanfiction so yeah. Byeeee! | 9:41 pm

LoveMattersTheMost • Go follow her! 😘❤️

Don't forget to
Comment
Vote
Share
And
Follow!
~ Wishes