Chapter 5

Valerie's P.O.V

I nervously smiled at the guy, I nodded in response to him.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for helping me." I smiled at him.

"No problem. Hi, my name is Antonio." He told me with a grin plastered onto his face.

"Nice to meet you Antonio, I'm Valerie." I gushed at him. I held out my hand indicating a hand shake, he took my hand and shook it.

"So, um. Do you work here?" I ask him, while wringing my fingers. He nods.

"Yeah, I do. My shift is about to end, would you like to grab something to eat?" He asked me, with a slight smirk on his face. I nodded and shrugged, he then looked over to his watch. "Oh, it's already 6. My shift has ended, let me just change out of these clothes."

"Sure, yeah. I'll wait for you here." I replied, he left me and went into a room behind the till. After a while of waiting he came back out wearing an open red and black flannel, a white shirt underneath, black jeans along with some black glasses.

"Come on let's go." Antonio told me with a smile. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out if the book store.

"So where are we going?" I asked me, frequently looking at our hands locked together, I smile softly.

"We are going to go to McDonalds, closest food place here." He said to me, I nodded and kept my mouth shut.

Soon enough we were in McDonalds eating our food, I had ordered a Cesar salad while Antonio ordered a Cheeseburger. We had talked to one another, got to know each other. Both of us had quite a lot of things in common, we were having such an amazing time until I got a phone call from Kristina. I excused myself for a moment. I went out side and answered the call.

K: Heyyyyyyyyyyy gurl. How are you doin'? Haha, I'm feeling sooooooo good right now. Although I am -hiccup- a bit woozy -hiccup- I'm a little bit tired as well. Can you come here pleassssssssse?

V: K, did you drink alcohol? You know you're not supposed to! Fine, I will get you, but next time you do something spontaneous like this. You can count me out on helping you!

K: Whatever you par-.

But I hung up the phone before she could finish her sentence. I went back inside McDonalds with an apologetic look on my face. I sat back down with Antonio.

"Antonio, I am so sorry but I have to go. My friend needs me and it's really important." I told him along with an apologetic voice. He shook his head and smiled.

"It's alright Valerie. Here, have my number. Text me when ever you want." He told me, I nodded and grabbed my bag and with that I raced out of McDonalds. I ran as fast I could to the club I had left Kristina in.

"I hope you're okay."

• You knew I was fragile but you dropped me anyways. •

A/N hiiiii. I am so sorry for the super late update, I've just lost track and all my other books and just school and all that. I'm just super sorry! Also up in the media box, that's Antonio! Well bye for now!!! | 9:43 pm

Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Share
And
Follow
~Wishes