Chapter 15

Kristina's P.O.V

I looked at the book in front of me. Honestly, I wonder why anyone thought of college. I mean, you graduate from school then you start attending another school. I'm serious, why not just put it all in one school. I smacked the book across my head. I have a test in 2 days time and I barely know anything. Due to me never listening in class, or taking down notes. So I had to borrow someone's notes from my class. I took in a deep breath, now this is why I flew to London.

To take a break from all these stressful subjects, all I want to be is an engineer. But then I have to take all these mathematical subjects, for example calculus, algebra, so and so. It's infuriating. I looked down at the book, seeing all the words just swim around on the page. I wasn't dyslexic or anything like that, not meaning to offend people who are, but I couldn't really focus. I guess all I need is a breather, my eyes quickly looked at my phone, my hands grabbed the small device. I turned on and opened my phone. I decide to text Ross.

K: Hey, wanna meet up somewhere? In bout 20 mins?

I waited for sometime, soon enough he texted back. A smile was brought to my face as I read the reply.

R: Sure. Can't wait to see u, bubblegum girl.

K: meet me in Starbucks by California Mall K?

R: <*Insert thumbs up emoji here*>

With that I got up from my desk and started getting ready, I grabbed my clothes from my closet and started making way to the bathroom. I took a 5 minute shower, I didn't have time to take a proper shower. I looked at the clothes I had picked out. It was a off-shoulder polka dot black top, along with a light blue denim dungaree. I slipped my feet into a pair of light pink ballet flats to go with my outfit. Once I got changed I looked into my mirror and applied some light makeup, I didn't want to overdress my face for such a small meet up.

After my little session in the bathroom, I grabbed my phone to check the time. 9 minutes left until I had to go, so I decided to grab something to eat from the kitchen and charge my phone for a while. I plugged in my phone before I left to go to the kitchen, I passed Valerie in the kitchen. We still weren't talking to each other since the argument 2 days ago. I know stupid, but let me just tell you, she should apologise. Not me.

*Are you sure that she should be the one apologising? You accused her of not being happy for you.* I scoffed at my subconscious.

Yes, in fact I am sure that she is the one who is supposed to apologise. Not me, and she wasn't happy for me, I could tell she was extremely jealous of me. Once I got to the kitchen I grabbed an apple from the fridge and headed back to my room, again I checked my phone 5 minutes. So I decided to read a book while waiting, I grabbed a book that I was currently read The Lucky One. It is actually quite good, I wasn't surprised though. The author is know for his amazing book. Before I know it, I had finished the apple and the 5 minutes were over. I put my book back and threw the apple core into my bin.

I grabbed my bag from my bed, along with my phone. Then I rummaged through my bag looking for something, finally I found the packet of bubblegum. I popped one hastily into my mouth and continued out, before I could leave Valerie jumped in my way.

"Look, K. I'm sor-" She tried explaining, but I shook my head, while blowing up a bubble, I then went through the door but before I closed the door I popped the bubble in front of Valerie's face leaving her shell shocked at my action.

Valerie's P.O.V

I stood there, completely shocked at what just happened. Did Kristina just pop a bubblegum bubble right in front of my face? On purpose, oh wow. When did she become so, so...ferocious, unforgiving and mean? That isn't the Kristina I know and love. What happened to her? I decided to try and text her. I'll text her until she replies, which I know is sort of stupid. But oh well.

V: Hey K. What's up with you? Why were you so rude moments ago? I tried to say sorry.
V: Hey. K!
V:K!!!!!
V: Kristina!
V: Alright then, be stubborn and stupid.

After that text I never bothered trying to talk to her again. Honestly sometimes she can be so...impossible! And I really hate her for that.

A/N OhMerGawd. The two best friends are having a fight? How sad, hey guys you should listen to the video up there (if it's available where you are), cause I feel like that at the moment Kristina is being a bubblegum b****. And I feel like that should be her theme song. Don't you think? Also if you couldn't imagine what Kristina looked like I put a picture. Hope you liked this chapter and it's longer than most chapters I write so yeah! :) | 11:40 pm

Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Share
And
Follow
~Wishes and Lovers