Chapter 16

Ross' P.O.V

I closed the door behind me, as I did I heard footsteps come from down the hall. Then a light came on, there stood my sister in a white sweater with tired eyes and bed hair. Then along came Riker, Rocky and Ratliff. I smiled at them and rubbed the back of my wet neck. Since I was in the rain with Kristina a few hours ago. They all just looked at me with tired yet curious eyes.

"Ross, why are you soaking wet? I also got a call from Courtney, asking if you were here." Rydel informed me, I nodded at her.

"Well, I'm kinda wet 'cause. Do you guys remember Kristina?" I asked them. They all nodded their heads. "I was with her."

"But weren't you with Courtney at the Art Exhibition?" Riker asked me with a serious face.

"How about I change out of these clothes, cause I'm freezing right now, then I'll explain. Alright with you guys?" They nodded in response then walked to to the louge as I walked towards my room. Once I was inside, I grabbed some clothes from my closet then entered the my bathroom. I stripped as soon as I was inside the white tiled room, then I took a quick shower. After I was fully clothed and warm, I made my way towards the lounge where everyone was.

All their eyes turned to me as soon as I entered through the door.

Jake's P.O.V

I sat down opposite of Valerie, Valerie was staring at me at well, she was looking at me with her dark brown eyes. I noticed all of her features, the light freckles places upon her white cheeks, the elegant lashes she had, the way her bangs/fringe had fallen in front of her face, the way her dimples shone as she smiled. I was falling in love with this girl, a girl who I don't deserve. Valerie is such a wonderful girl, and it's so sad that all I need her for us to make Kristina jealous. To make her come back running to me, then Valerie coughed catching my attention.

"Yes?"

"WellI have something to tell you Jake." Valerie told me as she took a deep breath.

"Go on then."

"Kristina has gotten a new boyfriend, and since she's been with him she's been acting strange." She informed me, I was taken aback. Kristina's got a boyfriend? But why? I don't get why.

Who is this guy away ways, I bet I'm better looking than he is, have better personality, better smile. Basically better everything, no one can look better than Jake Hall.

"Already? Who is he, is he good looking?"

"Yes already, his name is Ross and he is quite good looking. But I  mean he's alright."

"Do you know his last name Valerie?" but in response she just shook her head, then looked at me, then looked to her phone. Then after minutes of silence she asks me a question that surprises me.

"Do you really like me?"

• You make me nervous, I feel the butterflies in my stomach as I see your face. •

A/N Hi guys, I am so sorry for a really late update. It's just that school has been hectic, I've been getting a load of homework the past weeks so I am so sorry for the super late update once again. To make it up to you guys I'm going to post another chapter in probably then next hour, if you guys are lucky I might post another one after that. So yeah stay tuned! | 9:50 pm

Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Share
And
Follow
~Wishes and Lovers