C h a p t e r 1

This is my first fan fiction so if it's crap I'm sorry lmao. (UPDATE TO THE PRESENT DAY: NEW READERS,I'M SORRY IF THIS BOOKS STARTS OUT SHIT AND CRINGEY , IDK WHY I WROTE LIKE THAT BUT I PROMISE IT GETS BETTER)

Emmys POV

I have been at greenwood high for 4 days now, we had to move to America 2 weeks ago because my mum developed cancer and my dad lost his job.

We decided it was best because we have family over here that can support and help us at times like this.

I had to wake up earlier than usual this morning because I had to walk to school seeing as my dad can't drive me as my mum has a doctor's appointment today. I went down stairs, made myself some breakfast and watched the amazing world of gumball for a bit, yes, I still watch that.

I looked at the time at it was 7:23, I had like 40 minutes to get ready then 10 minutes to walk to school because it started at 8:15. I went upstairs, pulled out some black ripped skinny jeans + a baseball t shirt. I applied some foundation and I tiny bit of concealer + mascara by the time I had done my eye liner it was 7:55. I brushed my long brown hair, slipped on my converse and went.

I was late to school because I stopped off at the shops to get some twizzlers. I was 10 minutes late to geography so I ran through the corridor trying to get to class when suddenly I bumped into a hard chest.

"Oi, watch where you're going next time" said the dude that I just walked into

" woah ok calm down no need to get your knickers in a twist" I said

"Fiesty little one you are ayye?"

"Actually i'm 5"9, so I'm hardly little, we look about the same size any way" I replied

"I'm drew by the way, and you are?"

"Emmy"

"Shouldn't you be getting to class, Emmy? You're like 20 minutes late"

"Could say the same for you, and if it wasn't for your muscley chest, this wouldn't have happend"

"Ooh so you think I'm muscley?" Drew said with a wink

"Maybe"
I replied with a smirk

"We should both get going, before someone catches us, I'll see you around though"
And with that, he was off.

I quickly walked off to class, luckily we had a supply teacher and you know what supply teachers are like that let you off with anything.

I sat down at a desk next to this girl, I had no idea who she was but there was no where else to sit.

"Hi, I'm maddy" the girl next to me said

"Oh hey, I'm Emmy"

"You're new here right"

"Yeah, I've been here 5 days"

"Do you have anyone to sit with at breaks and stuff?"