C h a p t e r 3 9

I haven't edited so sorry for any typos lmao.

A few months have passed, nothing has happened really, me and drew have been getting on fine, the whole group has been meeting up constantly, life is good.

I still think about the message that my dad sent me and I'd be lying is I said I wasn't still worried.

Today me, Drew and the whole group are going somewhere. I feel kinda left out because everyone knows where we are going except me. They have all been so secretive about it, I'm kinda worried to be honest.

We are meeting at Drew's house first and then going out later, well, that's what I've been told anyway.

I'm supposed to be at Drews at 5:00 and its currently 3:56. I get a quick shower and then get my clothes on. I just throw on some light blue boyfriend jeans and a while baggy crop top.

(This is what she's wearing

(This is what she's wearing. Just not the jumper, I couldn't find any others that match😂 so yeah, just the top and jeans)

I start doing my makeup. I apply a bit of foundation, some concealer, a bit of powder, a bit of mascara and a nude matte lipstick.

I braid my long, dark brown hair into two French braids. I put on my choker and my silver stars bracelet.

I check the time and it's 5:01 they should be here now. I run downstairs, put on my black bomber jacket and my dirtied white high top converse. As I finish doing my laces, the door opens. It's Levi.

"Let yourself in why don't you" I say to him playfully.

"Yeah yeah i'm good, thanks for asking" he says sarcastically.

"Fuck my life I haven't seen you iN AGES" I then say.

"Emmy it's been two days you burnt chicken nugget"

"Shut up mop"

"There is nothing wrong with my mop of hair thanks very much"

We both burst out laughing. Levi then grabs my shoulders and guides me out the door. I see a taxi and Levi tell me to get in.

We finally arrive at Drews house, Levi pays the driver and we climb out. We knock on the door and drew answers. He lets us in and we proceed to walk to the living room, the rest of the group is sitting there looking really eager.

We start of by having half a glass of wine each, we don't want to get drunk, not until later anyway.

About an hour into the evening, Drew coughs and asks us all to be quiet. I hear Millie behind me and she says to Maddy 'ooooh he's about to do it!' What does she mean?

Drew grabs my hand and takes me to the front of the living room where everyone can see us. And what happened next, I would never expect in a million years...

HAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAGA CLIFF HANGER😂 cliff hangers are the worst ik 😂 I suck at updating and this booking is kinda going downhill and I'm really sorry but I'm gonna put more effort into it and try and update regularly :))
~ Cerys X