C h a p t e r 4 0

Drew whispers 'I love you baby' in my ear. He proceeds to get down on one knee, he pulls a small box out his pocket, opens it up and inside is the most beautiful engagement ring I have ever seen.

'Emmy Louise o'brien, this past year of my life has been the best with you, so much has happened; good and bad. We even went through a break up. I can say right now, hands down, that was the most stupid fucking thing I have ever done. I know it seems early; we're only 19. But why wait? We've gone through so much together and I know you're the one. The feeling I get when I'm around you is unexplainable. I want to spend the rest of my life with you; I want to make it official. Words can't describe how much you mean to me. So, will you Donne the honour of becoming mrs Dirksen??'

I stand there, gobsmacked. A tear rolls down my cheek.
'Yes, yes I will'

Everyone cheers and Drew pulls me in a massive hug.

He puts his head in in my neck and his hand is resting on the back of my head.

'I love you so fucking much Emmy,I really do'

I'm too overwhelmed to reply so I just smile the biggest smile.

The rest of the night just consists of us partying and partying and partying until we can't party anymore.

I'm the happiest person alive right now, my life is finally starting to turn around.

*A/N*
Okay so please read. I'm sorry that this was short but I needed too get that part out the way so I can move on to the main bit, I think this is gonna be one of the last chapters of this book, I've loved every part of this, thank you all
~ Cerys x