C h a p t e r 3 4

I'm baaaaaaack :)

I wake up to being slightly pushed.

"Fuck, sorry Emmy, I didn't mean to wake you"

"It's okay, what time is it?"

"2:07"

"OMG REALLY?"

"Yup" he laughs.

"Hey so umm, I was thinking that we should go out today? Um well like um only if you wanted to" He scratches the back of his head.

"I'd love to" I say.

* 2 weeks later *

Me and Levi are going out for dinner tonight, he's picking me up at 7 and it's currently 5:58.

I run upstairs and go to my wardrobe and pick out a black and white playsuit
(A/N this is what she wears)

I go for and evening sort of make up look (A/N this is her make up look, this isn't what she looks like ofc )

(A/N this is her make up look, this isn't what she looks like ofc )

I go for and evening sort of make up look (A/N this is her make up look, this isn't what she looks like ofc )

By the time I have finished, it's 7:01 Levi should be here any minute. About 2 minutes later, there's a knock on the door. I answer it and see a smiley Levi at my doorstep.

"Wow, you look fucking gorgeous"
He says.

"Shhhh, you're making me blush"

We both laugh and get into the taxi.

Levi tells the driver to go to luigis, it's an Italian restaurant.

The taxi stop outside, Levi pays then we both get out.

We get inside and a waiter comes over.

"Table for two please"
Levi says politley.

The waiter shows us over to our table and gives us our menus. I order a spaghetti Bolognese and Levi orders some Italian chicken spice
thing, I can't exactly rememebr and we both get a coke each.

The waiter brings us our cokes and says that the food will be here within 15 minutes.

"Ahem so um I was wondering Emmy..."

"Yeah?"

"Okay so , you don't have to, but um if you would then um, would You be my girlfriend? I mean like um.. I.. You.. I me-"

"I'd love to"
I say.

You know what? I probably would've said no I if I thought that Drew still cared. But since the break up, it's like I'm not even here. I've seen him a few times when the group hung out but he didn't even so much as glance at me.

"Really!?"
Levi beamed.

"Yes"
I smiled.

Levi smiled back, held my hand and kissed it. After we'd finished outlet meals, we both went home , he went to his and I went to mine.

We just messaged eachother the whole night, I didn't get to sleep till about 3 but that night, I fell asleep really happy for the first time in a while.

*A/N* OKAY SO I FINALLY UPDATED WOOOOOOO. I don't think I'm doing anything this week so updates will be back to normal now x