C h a p t e r 3 6

I CHANGED THE TITLE AND COVER IF MY BOOK GUYS :) ALSO, I HAVENT EDIT SO THERE WILL BE LIKE 3848848 TYPOS😂

Taylor came storming up to me looking very angry.

''You horrid little cow! Everything has gone my way and I had finally stolen drew from you, I even made up huge lies about you that were really risky and then you go and fuck it all up for me, you're such a fucking slut, drew doesn't like you and Levi never loved you, he just felt sorry for you"

"To be honest, I don't give a fuck what you think because no one in the group likes you anymore so when we all get home, you'll be out of the picture"

I could feel the tears forming in my eyes.

"AWWW is the little baby gonna cry?! Maybe you should go home and cry to your mum, oh wait, you can't, poor little mummy is dead"

Without even thinking , I raised my fist and punched her, I punched her so hard that she fell right over, I don't care, I'm not even sorry.

She gets up; holding her face. She walks out the room, not even looking at me.

I just break down. I can't help it, the tears just poor down my face, how dare she speak about my mum like that.

I suddenly hear a cough coming from behind me, I turn round and see Nates dad standing there.

"I saw what happened, I'm so sorry, that Taylor girl is a right arsehole! Excuse my french"

I laugh and wipe away my tears.

"I managed to record it's so the others can see her worst side, I hope you're okay"

"Thank you so much, I really appreciate it"

The others suddenly come in and they must've seen my tear stained face because everyone comes rushing over to me asking what happened.

Nates dad pulls out his phone and shows everyone what happens.

Everyone starts getting angry about how much of a cow she is but I tell them not to go up to her and to just leave it. After like 5 minutes or so, everyone then starts talking about how funny it was when inpunched her in the face.

I see Drew striding up to me with a smile on his face. He asks if he can talk to me so I say yeah.

We go to the corner of the room; away from everyone else.

"Okay so I'm just gonna ask you straight, will you be my girlfriend? I know it's a bit early but we're meant to be. I know it. We're made for eachother, we complete eachother, I don't care how cheesy this is, I love you and I can't lose you"

I have to stop the tears from running down my face, he's so fucking cute.

"Of course I will Dirksen"

He smiles and give me a massive hug. His arms are wrapped round my neck and his face is buried in my hair.

God I've missed this idiot so much.

*A/N*
OHHHH #DREMMY IS BACK TOGETHER ;))