C h a p t e r 2 7

If there are any of you on here that aren't from my insta, that it'd be awesome if you followed it : @drewsnoodles :)I follow back all :)

Imma just skip to the last day of school bed or the summer holidays because if I keep going on about school, this book will get even more boring looool

*Emmys POV*

This past week of school has been okay I suppose. Me, Drew and the gang have our little catch up sessions as usual.

I know that you're probably thinking that going to the school only for the last week is stupid. But being back at school makes everything almost seem back to normal. Almost.

I roll out of bed and get ready. I out on my black, ripped, high waisted, skinny jeans and my All time low t-shirt.

I apply a little bit of foundation, a little bit of concealer, some powder, some mascara and eye liner and finally, a plum coloured lipstick.

I brush my hair, just leaving it down and I put on my choker.

I go downstairs and have some poptarts because why the heck not.

I hear someone knocking at the door. I answer it and see Drew standing there. He's wearing his grey beanie and his Ohio top. Damn that boy is fucking heavenly.

"You're gorgeous babe"
He gawps.

"You don't scrub up bad yourself"

"Thanks m9"

"You're welcome Dirksen"

He grabs his hand in mime and we walk to school.

We soon meet up with the rest if the gang.

"EMMYYYYYYYYYYY"

Levi says while running up and hugging me. I hug him back and we both laugh.

When we reach the others, Nate pipes up.

"So, it's the last day of school, shall we all go out?"

"Can we all order Texas bbq pizza?" I say.

"No Emmy, stop thinking about food for once" Austin laughs.

"Well that's a bit too much to ask" I say.

"My parents are out for 2 week because they went on holiday and I didn't want to go because they were going to visit my aunty and she's so boring so I have a free house, shall we all stay round mine?" Austin says.

We all agree and the bell rings so we all walk into school and go to our lessons.

My first lesson is food tech and sadly no one in the group is in my class.

I go to put my apron on when this girl called Taylor comes up to me.

"Can I talk to you for a second?"

"Um yeah sure" I say.

"Hey listen, so, I was thinking that you should keep your slutty little self away from Drew because I've liked him for ages but suddenly you came in and he fell for you, so I suggest that you keep your ugly ass away from MY Drew or else"

She walks off swaying her hips from side to side.

I just stand there, not knowing what to say. I just brush it off, it's not like she's gonna do anything.

The rest of the day drags on but it's finally the end of the day.

There are loads of whoops and cheers down the corridor because it's now the summer holidays.

I meet up with the squad and I think about what Taylor said and I decide wether or not to tell Drew. I decide against it, it's nothing important.

*A/N*
PLEASE READ, IMPORTANT!
Okay so, these next few chapters are gonna kinda be normal, they'll be chapters like when the book first started off. Ofc there will be a few bits of drama here and there but nothing major. But then, in a few chapters time, something big and bad is gonna happen and I think you'll all hate me😂 keep reading to find out what happens ;) keep reading/commenting/ voting
- Cerys x