C h a p t e r 2 8

*A/N*
Sorry for not updating in a while loll*

I get in to my house and turn on the the tv. I decide to watch big bang theory because I still have quite a while until we all meet at Austin's.

We all agreed to meet at 5 and it's 3:27 so I have time.

Today was really tiring and sitting on this couch made me wanna go for a nap. I'm so tired it's unreal.

-

-

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing.

Dickface Calling

I pick up the phone and answer it.

"Levi what do you want?"
I croak.

"Emmy what do you mean? It's half 5, you were supposed to be here half an hour ago"

"SHIT, tell everyone that i'm really sorry and I'll be there soon"

"What happened?"

"I um.. I fell asleep"

I hear Levi laughing down the phone.

"Doesn't surprise me, no get your ugly ass up here now"

"I'll be there in like an hour"

"We ordered pizza and I orderd you a Texas BBQ so you be-"

"I'LL BE THERE IN 10 MINUTES"
I shout.

I'm still in my uniform but I'll just change at Austin's.

I grab my bag of stuff that I keep in my wardrobe incase I stay out.

Austin's is only like 5 minutes away so I jog it there. I don't usually jog but there's a pizza at steak here so I'm not risking anything.

I knock on the door and Nate answers. I walk inside and I'm greeted with some "FINALLY" 's and a few "woahhh sleepy heads here" 's.

"Hey guys sorry that I slept in, I'm still in my uniform, I'm gonna quickly change"
I tell them all.

"I think that you should stay like that, you're bum looks nice in jeans"
Drew winks.

"Stop drooling Dirksen, right, let me get changed"

I go upstairs but I forgot what room is Austin's bathroom, his house is pretty big. I remmeber where his bedroom is though so I decide to just get changed in there.

I take of my jeans and my t-shirt. Just as I go to take of my bra, the door opens.

Austin walks in signing a sing.

"And I was like baby, baby, ba- AHHH EMMY I'M SO SORRY"

"AUSTIN WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"I... I'M SORRY I DIDN'TKNOW YOU WERE IN HERE"

Austin covers his eyes with his hands, turn round and goesto quickly walk out but he walks into the door frame and bangs his head. I can't help but laugh.

"Emmy i'm so sorry, I didn't know you were in here, honestly. I thought you were gonna be in the bathroom"

"Austin it's okay, I promise. It was my fault because I couldn't remember where the bathroom was but I knew where your room was so I just came in here"

"You're such a douche"

"I know"
I laugh.

I go out the door and me and Austin just burst out laughing.

"This is what I like about us being friends"

"What do you mean?"

"Like, after what just happened, nothing's awkward between us at all"

"I suppose you're right haha"

Me and Austin walk into the living room laughing.

"What are you two giggling about?"
Maddy questions.

"Ahhh nothing"
I say.

"Doesn't look like nothing"

"Alright mother, you wanna know what happend?"

"Yeah"
She replies.

"Well, I went to get changed but I forgot where Austin's bathroom was so I just got changed in his room and he thought I was in the bathroom so he walked into the room and I was in the middle of getting undressed and he saw me, and before any if you ask, no I wasn't naked, I was in my pants and bra, and to make this 10x funni-"

I Burst out laughing again. I clutch my stomach because I'm laughing so much.

I carry on speaking.

"Anyway, to make thing 10x funnier, Austin panicked covers his eyes with his hands, turned around really fast and went to get out the door quickly but he smacked his head off the door while doing so"

Everyone burst out into fits of laughter. I made my way over to Drew and sat on his lap.

"You're not annoyed are you?"
I ask him.

"Of course not, what happened was an accident, and it's not like you two did anything anyways"

"I love you"

"I love you too"
He replies.

"Hey um guys?"
Austin says.

"Yeah?"
We all reply.

"Well um, I.. um.. I've kinda got a new girlfriend"

"OMG CONGRATS AUSTIN"
I hug him.

"Also, I kinda invited her round tonight, Is that okay?"

"Of course It it"
We all say.

As if on que, there's a knock at the door.

"I think that's her"
Austin says.

He goes to the door and answers it. He brings her into the living room and my heart stops.

"Guys, meet my girlfriend Taylor"

*A/N*

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH ;)
Guys don't hate me loll
Keep reading/commenting/voting
~ Cerys x