C h a p t e r 3 5

*A/N* I just want to say a massive thank you to you all. Thanks so much for this if you that have been here from the start and thank you so much to the people that haven't been here from the start but decided to read the book and are still reading. This all means so much! I can't believe that there's already 35 chapters! But don't worry, this book won't be ending anytime soon haha. So yeah, thank you all so much, I love you all x
I HAVENT EDITED LOOOOL

I wake up and just think about last night. Levi honestly makes me so happy. You know what? I don't miss Drew anymore. When u was with Levi, I still kinda Thought about him the tiniest bit but now, I don't miss him at all. Not even in the slightest. He clearly doesn't want me anymore either, he has Taylor now.

Drews POV

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuckity fuck. That's all that was going through my head. I messed up. I messed up so fucking bad. Why did I let her go? I'm so fucking dramatic. I left Emmy for Taylor, I hardly even like Taylor,I honestly thought she was great, but her true colours because visible once we started 'seeing eachother' I legit chucked away a diamond for a piece of shit.

" are you excited for tonight baby?" Taylor walks up to me and sits on my knees.

"What's happening tonight?" I ask confused.

"You're playing at that festival, duhhhhh. Also, it's our 3 week anniversary!"

Oh shit. I completley forgot about it.

"What's that song you wrote about me called? Umm NAKED, that's it, are you singing that tonight?" She asks.

"Ummmm yeah" I scratch the back of my head.

She squeals, gets up and goes into the kitchen. Little did she know that I actually wrote naked about Emmy.

I'm hoping that I see her tonight, her and Levi are best friends so he will probably invite her.

Emmys POV

"Okay, right buh bye, yeah.. Love you too, byeeee"

I just got off the phone to Levi. He was making sure that I was still coming and then we were just arranging times. The boys had to be that by 1. The show starts at 7 and they didn't come on till ten. Levi said that Nates dad was gonna drive us all up in his mini bus. Levi is gonna come round mine at 11:55 and Nates dad is gonna pick us up at 12, were the last to get picked up.

Levi said that Millie and Maddy were gonna be there too so that's good. But he said that Taylor's also coming, this will be the first time that I've seen satan whoops I mean Taylor since 'it' happened.

Levi said that Millie's coming because Charlie is gonna be performing with his newly formed band called ' over Atlantic ' I love that name so much.

It's currently 10:07 so I have an hour and 45 minutes to get ready. I quickly get into the shower and I'm in there for like 10 minutes. I get out, dry my hair, straighten it but then I think it looks weird so I put it into two French plaits.

I go for a smokey eye look with dark plum lips. I apply some plum coloured false nails and then I get Changed.
*A/N* this is what she wears.

By the time I'm ready, there's a knock on the door, I answer and its Levi

"Wow! You look stunning!"

"Right back at ya Jones" I say.

We just wait outside the door until we hear a beep. We both look up and Nates dad is there with everyone inside the bus.

Me and Levi take each others hand and get inside. We are greeted by everyone, apart from Taylor and Drew.

This mini bus is not what I had expected. The was the drivers seat, then there was a gap in the middle and a bench of seats either side of the bus so we were all facing eachother.

One one side, there was me, Levi, Millie, Charlie and Austin . And on the other side was Maddy, Nate, Taylor and Drew.

We were about 30 minutes into the journey and we were all in our own conversations.

I wanted to stretch my legs out so I put them on top of Levi's , I entwine my fingers in his and rest my head on his shoulder.

"That's not how 'best friends' act do they?" Taylor pointed out.

"Well for your information, me and Levi are in a very happy relation ship, which is none of your business"

"I knew you wouldn't be able to keep your hands off him you slag"

Levi goes to say something to her but I but in.

"Ahh just leave Satan be, karma will come and take that pitch fork off her then stab her in the arse with it "

Everyone starts to laugh and Talor looks like she's about to cry. Fuck yes.

Drews POV

Emmy and Levi get in the mini bus and sit opposite is as they were those only seats left.

Everyone is in their own little conversations and then suddenly Taylor pipes up.

That's not how 'best friends' act do they?" Taylor pointed out.

"Well for your information, me and Levi are in a very happy relation ship, which is none of your business" Emmy says.

As soon as those words leave her mouth, my. Heart drops, well done Drew,you fucked up so bad.

*A/N*
I'M KINDA PROUD OF THIS CHAPATER LMAO. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ABOUT THE FESTIVAL :) I love you all
~ Cerys x