C h a p t e r 5

I woke up this morning in a really good mood. All I could think about was Drew. Drew Drew Drew. I like him. A lot. There, I finally said it. He makes me feel so special and anytime I'm around him, I feel safe. I'm just praying that he feels the same way about me.

Our school is crap, we aren't allowed to wear our normal clothes. I don't really like the uniform. It's too showy. Like it doesn't have buttons going all the way to the top, which makes your cleavage visible. The skirt it pretty short too, it comes just under my bum and sometimes I feel paranoid because I feel like you can see the bottom of my bum. I slip on my tie and go over to my mirror. I put on a small amount of foundation, mascara + eyeliner then I throw my hair into a messy pony tail.

I suddenly hear a knock at the door, it must be Drew. I run down stairs, quickly give my mum a kiss and grap a KitKat.

I open the door to see Drew leaning against the wall. He looks so good oh my.

"Hi" I say.

"Heyyy" He says.

He looks me up and down.

"Eyes off, you" I laugh.

He throws his hands up in defeat.
"Can't help it when you look that good though" He whispers under his breath but I hear him anyway.

"Could say the same for you" I wink.

His cheeks tinge a light shade of red.

We walk down the road in silence. Not an awkward one, a comforting one.

"Will you go out with me?" Drew blurts out.

"What?"

"Oh I um.. um.. I.. I'm sorry I.. um you don't have to, oh God I seem like an idiot now"

I burst out laughing.

"What?"

"Of course I will Drew Tilanus Dirksen"

He pauses.

"Really!? Are.. are you sure??"

"Of course I am you douche"

He gives a hug and I breathe in his scent.

"I'm sorry it wasn't in the most romantic way, but I hate all that romantic cliché bullshit" He laughs and i join in.

"Me neither, I'm glad you done it that way, I find it cute"

He laughs and slips his hand into mine. I feel go all jelly inside.

We arrive at school and we see the rest of the gang standing there apart from Sophie, Charlie+ Dorky because they don't go to this school.

We walk over to them hand in hand and everyone notices. Maddy squeals and hugs me.

"I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! we all knew this was coming though" She laughs.

Millie comes up to me.
"So it happend then?" She winks.

"I guess it did" I laugh

The bell goes indicating that school starts. The lessons go by pretty quick surprisingly. It's now lunch break and we're all just talking about food. No surprise there.

"Hey um, me and the boys were wondering of you girls would like to come round to one of ours tonight, we'll all be there?"

"Drew I'm sorry but me and the girls are gonna have a girly night tonight, no boys allowed"

He stick out his bottom lip so I bop his nose. He hates it when I do that by I find it amusing.

"I'll miss you thoughhhh" Drew whines.

"Stop being so soppy" I laugh.

"We could all go out on Saturday?"
Millie suggests.

We all agree. We have a week off next week so we decide to go camping. I can't wait.

The bell goes and we all get up to go to our lessons. I have science with Drew. We say bye to the others and walked hand in hand down the corridor.

I was standing up to get a pencil out of my school bag, son I wasn't paying attention, as I sat down, I realised that I had sat on Drews lap!!

I quickly got up and sat on the chair next to him feeling really embarrassed. The teacher just drones one about the periodic table. I suddenly feel Drews hand on my thigh. I hitch my breath and he smirks. I gotta admit. I almost peed my pants.

The lesson ends and we head home. Drew walks me to the my house. We stand at my front door hugging, he cups my cheek and stares into my eyes.

"Boop" I say while bobbing his nose. He bites the end of my finger and we both just stand there laughing.

He kisses me on the lips.

"Bye babe, see you tomorrow, have fun tonight, I'll text you later"

"Anything else?" I laugh.

"And I love you too"

He smiles, ruffles his hair, and walks down the road. What did I do to deserve him?

I've only been here for like 5 weeks and i'm already helplessly in love with a boy named Drew Tilanus Dirksen.

*A/N*

Sorry for such a short chapter. I haven't edited this so sorry for any mistakes. Keep reading/voting/commenting
~ cerys x