C h a p t e r 3 5

I'm really sorry for not updating 😥

We arrive at the festival and there aren't many people here, just a few tents here and there from the people that have camped there because they obviously wanted to be at the front.

We all pile out of the mini bus and go backstage of the massive stage that was in the middle of a big field.

-
-
The boys were amazing, they sang brilliantly! I couldn't help but let my eyes wonder to Drew while he was on stage. I mean, he's gorgeous, you can't hide that. But he hurt me, bad, and that's why I'm annoyed for thinking of him so much. Levi is great, don't get me wrong, but like, the connection that me and Drew had isn't there. I love Levi millions but he isn't Drew. I feel like such a horrible person but I can't help feeling this way.

Me and the girls get out of the crowd and go backstage. We all take it in turns to congratulate them. I go to Nate, say well done and hug him. I do the same to Austin. I then get to Levi, I hug him and say "you did amazing babe, well done, I love you"

I see Drew standing in the corner, Levi sees me looking at him and tells me to go over and congratulate him. As I walk off, Levi smacks my bum and I nearly trip.

I walk over to Drew and he sees me walking over to him and he quickly stands up straight , brushes his hands over his shirt and runs his hand through his hair.

"Um hi, um well done for um tonight I um I..I guess"

"*coughs* yeah um thanks um I guess"

"Um okay well I'm byeee"

"Yeah u..um bye"

I walk back over to Levi and smile. He smiles back sadly.

"Are you okay Levi?"

"Yeah, of course baby"

"You don't seem it"

"I'm fine, honestly"

"Okay, if you say so"

I knew that there was something wrong with him, I just didn't want to pester him. I'll try and find out somehow, I hate knowing that he's sad. Something's wrong, I know it.

*A/N* SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES, I HAVENT EDITED LOOOOL
~ Cerys x