C h a p t e r 8

Emmy's POV

After the beautiful walk yesterday, I was so ready to come and do some shopping with the girls.

Well. We thought it was just us but the boys decided to tag along too.

We walk down the cobbled shopping streets, Drew's hand is intwined with mine.

Drew makes me feel so different. He makes me feel perfect and safe.

The others all go their separate ways so we agree to meet each other in Starbucks at 12.

We have a couple of hours so that should be fine to do a little shopping.

"Emmy. Come into here with me!" Drew practically yells in my ear, making me jump.

My reaction causes Drew to break down laughing.

Drew drags me into a music shop and starts to look for a new guitar and a pick and the things he wants.

He told me that he's played the guitar for a while and I'd love to hear him play one day.

"Emmy. Which one? The black or white?" Drew asks me.

"Erm. The white one. It looks cool" I reply.

Drew decides to take as long as possible on deciding on a design for his guitar pick, probably on purpose.

"Hurry up Drew. We've been in here for half an hour" I whine causing Drew to go even slower.

Finally he finishes choosing and pays for what he wants. When Drew gets his things given to him, I practically pull him out of the shop and round into the next one.

Perfect! A makeup store! Just what I need. Now, should I take forever to get him back or be a nice girlfriend and be quick. I think the first one sounds better!

Drew tries to walk away but I pull him back with me.

"Oh no Drew. You made me come with you so you're coming with me" I grin.

He sighs and follows me around, glancing over at him phone half of the time.

"Drew which one would look better?" I ask him, holding up two lipsticks.

"Um. Either. Both would look amazing on you babe" he replies.

I glare at him and ask again. He sighs and points to the darker shade of berry.

"Are you sure? I might just get both actually!" I say causing him to get irritated.

Emmy 1, Drew 0!

Get your game on Drew!

I get everything I need and hear Drew sigh of relief as we leave the shop.

It's getting close to 12 so we head over to Starbucks. The others are already there, sat with their drinks.

"I already got you both drinks. Come and sit down" Levi says.

I breathe a thank you and go and sit down next to Maddy and Sophie. Millie sits opposite us and we start to talk about the rest of the shops we want to pay a visit to.

"I need new clothes" Millie complains. Almost all of us need at least a few things.

We head out of Starbucks, leaving the boys to go and shop where they want to.

Maddy leads us into some sort of clothes shop and we all decide to get each other an outfit to try on.

I'll get one for Millie, Millie gets one for Maddy, Maddy gets one for Sophie and Sophie gets one for me!

We all start walking around the many railings of clothing, trying to find the best.

For Millie, I pick up some denim shorts, a simple crop top and some cute sandals.

I pick my own outfits and wait for the others.
(A/n :If you wanna see the outfits that she picked for herself, I kindly put them at the top as the header image. No problem!)

The girls rush over to me and we swap the outfits we got each other.

Sophie got me a black skirt with a turquoise too that ties in a bow at the side. It's so cute!

We all rush into the changing rooms and start to put on the clothes that we got for each other.

After 3 we all show ourselves. Of course we have to take a few selfies to put into Instagram.

My phone starts ringing. Austin Corini pops up on the screen.

"Hey Austin!" I say.

"Hi. We are ready to get back. Meet us by the car?" He says before hanging up.

I grab the girls and we walk back towards the car to be greeted by the boys.

"Hey babe!" Drew says as he walks towards me.

+

We've been back at the tent for a while now. We are sat here roasting marshmallows, just thinking about how lucky I am to have all these amazing friends and not to forget, Drew!

A/n
Okay I know this was probably terrible. But Cerys wanted me (yes it's me Izzie again) to write this chapter too lol! Go check some of my things out ;) tradleysmcball
And wasn't it kind of me to insert the pictures at the top 😂
I'm going to leave Cerys in peace now! Bye guyssss
-Izzie X