C h a p t e r 3 2

I wake up to the sound of my phone vibrating

I roll over and check the time, it's 1:07 pm holy GOO-CA-MOLE I've slept in late.

I check the message and it's from Drew. He's still annoyed at me for 'treating Taylor like shit'.

He asked me if i wanted to go for a starbucks

I text him back saying that that's fine and I'll meet him there at 2.

I get some breakfast which by the way is last nights Texas BBQ pizzba and i have no regrets.

I brush my teeth and grab a quick shower.

I put on a tiny bit of make up, just the usual. I then get into my black skinny jeans and my Arctic monkeys top and then slide on my old converse.

By the time i get to burger king, it's 2:04. I walk inside and i try to spot him. I spot him sitting at the back. As i walk closer, i see anier person sitting next to him in the corner. It's Taylor. FUCK.

Surprisingly, she isn't sitting next to Drew So i go and sit next to him.

"Hey"
I say to Drew.

"Hey"
He says back.

"Why is she here"
I say.

"Because she asked if she could"

I roll my eyes.

"So, what would you both like to drink?"
Taylor asks.

"I would like a caramel iced frappe and they usually ask if you want coffee in it, if they do, say no"

"What about you Drew?"

"I'll just have a coffee please"

Taylor walks off to go and order our stuff.

"Look Emmy, i.. I'm sorry, i was such a dick"

"True"

He slaps me playfully.

He strokes my cheek with his them and he goes to lean in for a kiss, Taylor suddenly comes over.

"AHEM UM YOU CAN STOP NOWWWWWW"
She says.

Fuck i hate her so much.

She hands us our drinks and u take a sip of mine.

"Um this has coffee in it..."

"Oh my gosh i'm like soooooo sorry, i forgot that you didn't want coffee in it, my bad"

She done it on purpose, i know it. I really don't wanna cause anymore shit so i don't say anything.

Every time i try and speak, Taylor just talks over me. I end up just sitting there not saying anything.

"Well you're not saying much are you?"
Taylor says.

"Hmm well maybe because every time I try and speak, you always speak over me"

There's an awkward silence that fills us.

"Drew, i'm finished here, can me and you go back to mine?"
I say.

"I'm not gonna just leave Taylor can i?"

"I'm sure she can go with Austin or something"

"Emmy i do-"

"You know what? Forget it, you clearly would rather spend time with Taylor then me"

"Emmy WAI-"

"Forget it Drew, you clearly like.... THAT more then me"

"Emmy stop being petty, you're always being mean to Taylor"

"Fuck off Drew"

"YOU KNOW WHAT EMMY? I'M SICK OF YOUR SHIT, WE'RE OVER"

I stand there shocked, not knowing what to do.

I run out of Starbucks and ran as fast as i could down the street.

I find myself running to Levi's house.

I knock on the door and he lets me in. I just sit there and sob on his shoulder and tell him everything.

*A/N* OMG GUYS PLEASE DON'T HATE ME OMFL. SORRY FO ANY MISTAKES, I HAVEN'T EDITED LOLZ.
~ Cerys x