C h a p t e r 7

Drew's POV

I see that Emmy has fallen asleep. She's so adorable. If I could, I would scoop her up into my arms and just kiss her.

"I'm so lucky to have you, I love you so much, never forget that"

She smiles. Oh no! Was she awake? Did she hear me? Is that bad? Many questions fly through my head.

I pick Emmy up and carry her to her camping bed. Noticing how cold she is, I wrap her covers around her and kiss her forehead.

Everyone else has been asleep for a while so I climb back into bed without disturbing anyone.

+

I'm awoken by Levi screaming in my ear.

"Dude can you stop?" I say a little irritated.

I hear Emmy laughing with the girls so get out of bed and walk out to her.

"Hey babe" I say.

"Hey Droo. Good sleep?" She asks.

I nod and and place a quick kiss on her lips earning a few cheers.

Levi suddenly comes into view. "Dude what happened to Drevi?" He moans, clutching his hand to his chest to fake being hurt.

"I think we should all go and explore for a bit"Austin says, earning nods from everyone.

Nate usually comes here every year so he knows a nice place that's easy to walk to.

I quickly get changed and slip on some decent walking shoes. Careful not to trip, I make my way out of the tent.

Emmy stands waiting for me so I intwined our hands and start walking.

It doesn't take us long to get to the place that Nate says is nice.

Emmy and I take a different route to the others so we can do our own thing. Don't get me wrong, I love everyone else but it's nice to have some one on one time with your girlfriend.

"It's so beautiful Drew" Emmy gasps.

I follow her eyes and see that we are overlooking a lake with a waterfall and trees dotted around the outside. Wildlife walks and flies around giving the atmosphere an even better vibe.

"Yes. But not as beautiful as you" I say.

Emmy starts blushing and fake slaps my arm.

"Stop it Drew" she complains.

I let out a laugh and pick her up. Emmy starts flailing and yelling for me to put her down.

"Never"

Catching up to the others with Emmy on my back wasn't hard at all. She's so light. They're all laughing and don't notice us so I put Emmy down and we sneak up behind them.

Emmy creeps up behind Levi and Austin and I creep up behind Nate and the girls.

After signalling we both yell boo and scare everyone.

They all scream and turn around.

"I hate you so much" Maddy yells at me.

Emmy and I are in fits of laughter, soon joined by everyone else.

We soon find ourselves at the lake we saw before so everyone quickly changed into their swimsuits and jump in.

Levi and I are the "dare Devils" so we found a cliff to jump off. Levi goes first and screams as he falls into the water.

As I jump, I see Emmy watching me so I give her a wave as I fall causing her to laugh.

Her laugh is so cute.

Water engulfs me and I go down into the lake. Swimming up to the top, I see Emmy coming over to me.

"Do it with me?" I ask her.

She shakes her head.

"No thanks Drew. I'm scared of heights"

Somehow I manage to convince her and we are standing at the top.

Emmy peers over and looks nervous.

"I'm not sure Drew. It looks dangerous" she says, unsure of whether to jump or not.

"Me and Levi were fine. I'll hold your hand and we'll jump together. You'll be perfectly safe. I promise" I ensure her.

She nods and takes ahold of my hand.

"3, 2, 1"

We both run and jump off. Emmy screams as we plummet down. Resurfacing, I see Emmy laughing.

"Drew can we go again?" She asks.

I'm guessing she liked it! I laugh uncontrollably and nod. She pulls me out of the water and up to the top of the cliff again.

Emmy goes first and does a cannonball.

Everyone chants below me saying
"Backflip backflip backflip"

I mean, you've got to give an audience what they want right?!

Balancing myself on the edge, I swing my arms forward and fling them back, taking my body with them. I land perfectly in the water and everyone cheers for me.

A/n
Hello people from Cerys' wattpad! As Cerys is a very sociable and busy person unlike me, she asked me to write this chapter. It's been a pleasure cerys😂💜
Anyway! I'm Izzie and my account is tradleysmcball so go and check me out😏ONLY if you want to. I have The Vamps zodiac signs, new hope club zodiac signs and A NEW BOOK that I just started called Impossible and it's a Brad story.

^^did you like my self promo😂
Anyway. I'm gonna log out of Cerys' account now. LY Cerys X