C h a p t e r 4 2

I APOLOGISE THAT I WAS GONE FOR SO LONG FUCK, BUT I'M BAAAAAACK. I haven't edited so apologise for any typos oops.

-

I know it was a mistake ignoring that message but it's mine and Drew's engagement party and i want it to go perfectly. I just want everything to go okay for once, without any problems at all.

The rest of the guys aren't gonna be here till 8pm and it's currently 5:30 so me and the girls decided to go out for a few drinks at pub.

We all arrive and we book a table, sit down and look at them menu.

"So"
Maddy says to me.
"Tonight's a pretty big night, I'm so happy for you both"
"Awww Mads, that's so sweet"
"Just make sure you use protection later"
She laughs and I punch her in the arm.

We all order our food and wait for it to come.

When our food arrives we take our time to eat it and talk about how excited we are for tonight

We have a few drinks and then it's time to go; we get a text from the lads saying that they're at home.

We get a taxi because because we're all a little bit tipsy.

We get inside the house and I run up to Drew and give him a massive hug and everyone cheers.

The night goes on, we all dance, sing, eat, tell each other how greatful we are to have each other, just the normal drunken shit you do.

If only I knew that everything would be flipped upside down in the blink of an eye so soon, I would have savoured each moment to the core.

I suddenly start crying. Drew rushes over to me and asks me what's wrong. I keep thinking about the text my dad sent me and I have a feeling in the pit of my stomach and it has really put me on edge, is what I want to say to him, but I don't, I simply just tell him that I'm crying because i'm so happy how good things have worked out; how ironic.

We suddenly hear a bang at the door, all of our heads shoot in that direction.

"What the fuck was that?!"
Levi loudly whispers.

We suddenly hear it again, like someone is trying so boot the door down.

We all slowly back down to the end of the living room.

There is a few minutes of silence, we all start to think everything's okay when suddenly the is a loud bang and the door is booted through. We all scream and before we get a chance to run; my dad walks through the door.

"Miss me baby girl?"

"Don't you dare fucking call me that you worthless mother fucker"

"Now now, that's no way to speak to your old chap is it?"

"Get the fuck out of my house!"
I scream.

"No can do"
He says, sounding amused.

"JUST LEAVE US ALL THE FUCK ALONE"
Drew screams at him.