C h a p t e r 2 4

991 reads? Wth?! Tyasm!!

Drews POV

I'm so glad that Emmy is safe. I was so worried about her, I'm so glad that she didn't encounter her dad last night.

Well, looks like I spoke to soon because she sits me down and tells me everything thag happend.

My blood is boiling. I'm so fucking angry. It makes me feel even more like shit because I wasn't there to help her. What the fuck is this dudes problem?!

I stare at the floor. My blood is boiling, I'm so fucking angry. I feel even more likeshit because I wasn't there to help her.

"Drew... DREW, are you okay?"

I kiss her on the forehead.

"I'm sorry Em"

"Sorry for what?"

But I'm already out the door.

I have Emmy's dad's number on mg phone.

My finger hives over his name and I click 'call'

"Ahhhhh, look who we have here"

"Don't give me that shit"

"Someone's to big for their boots today"

"Why the fuck are you doing this? Emmy doesn't deserve any of this"

"Why the fuck does this matter to you?"

"BECAUSE SHE'S MY FUCKING GIRL FRIEND"

My blood is boiling, how can one human be such a dick. Dick is an understatement.

I remember that I know where he lives. I saw his address on Emmy's phone. This probably sounds stupid but.. I'm going to his house.

I finally get to his house. I wait outside his door for a few minutes before I finally knock.

About three minutes later, her dad opened the door..

"What the fuck do you wa-"

I punch him square in the face. He falls back to the floor and holds his nose; I think it's broken, I fucking hope so.

"You fucking deserved that, dick"

I turn around, go to walk down the path when I feel a something collide with the back of my head.

"SHIT"

I feel the back of my head, when I take my hand away, there's blood all over it.

I turn round and punch him in the stomach. He grabs my wrist and pulls me back.

"You're ginna wish you never done that boy-o" Emmy's dad spits at me.

I quickly manage to get out of his grip, but before I get out the door, his fist collides with my face, shit.

Emmys POV.

Drew has been gone for a while now, I went out to look for him but there isn't any sign of him.

I've tried calling his mobile but he isn't picking up. I hope I God that he's okay.

As if on cue, Drew walks in.

"DREW OH MY GOD WHERE HAVE YO-"

"DREW, WHAT HAPPENED?"

He has a bruise on his left cheek and his lip is bleeding badly.

"Emmy it's nothing"

"Don't give me that shit, what happened?"

"Emmy just leav-"

"No Drew, you're gonna tell me what happened right now"

He explains to me everything that went on and I sit there with my mouth open.

"WHAT?! DREW WHY? I THOUGHT WE AGREED TO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIM?"

"Yeah I know, Em, I'm sorry, I.. I.. I just didn't like the way he treated you"

"Just promise me that you won't do anything like this again?"

"Promise"

"Pinky promise?"

"I pinky promise"

He grabs my pinky and curls it in his.

"Let's go and get you cleaned up"

We walked into the kitchen and done as best as we could to clean him up. His bottom lip was fat and had a cut on it and his left jaw was still badly bruised.

I swear to God if my dad carries on like this he's gonna be really sorry.

*A/N*

GUYS OMG I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED, IVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH REVISION. I HAD A MATHS EXAM ON MONDAY, I HAVE AN ENGLISH ONE THIS FRIDAY, I HAVE ANOTHER MATHS ONE ON MONDAY, AND I THINK MY SCIENCE ONE IS NEXG WEEK ASWELL. I feel bad for not updating in a while but these tests are really important. Keep commenting/reading/voting
~ Cerys x