Chapter 2.

"That shirt looks great on you" Danielle said to Eleanor, trying to cheer her up.

"Thanks." Eleanor replied without the hint of a smile.

"El. Loosen up babe. She's a waitress at a bar. She probably talks to everyone that way!" Louis said as he wrapped his arms around her and gave her a peck on her cheek.

"Yeah. You're right! I might have overreacted a little.." Eleanor replied with a small fake smile

"A little?" Louis smiled.

Eleanor saw the waitress coming back with their drinks, so Eleanor reached for Louis' lips and kissed him. Seemed like she was trying very hard to prove a point here. I seriously don't get her, never did.

"Here's your martini honey." The waitress said, placing the glass in front of Louis.

"And two Shirley Temples for the lovely couple." she added while handing Danielle and I our drinks.

"I ordered a drink too remember?" Eleanor asked, quite loudly.

"Yeah, about that honey, we're out of stock. Would you like something else to drink?" The waitress obviously lied, with a smirk.

"God damn. Bring me a coke or whatever." Eleanor scoffed.

Lexi smiled as she walked away to bring Eleanor a coke.

"God I hate that bitch." Eleanor nearly shouted, earning us looks from most of the people here.

"I made sure it was Diet Coke." said the waitress with a smirk.

"So would you like to start with any appetizers?" she asked, handing out the menus to everyone, including Eleanor this time.

"Uh I'll get the Nachos with extra salsa please." Danielle ordered.

"Make that two nachos." I smiled.

"I'll go with the fried calamari." Louis ordered, trying not to look at her.

"What kind of dipping sauce honey?"

"Tzatziki." Louis smiled.

"And you?" she asked, looking at Eleanor.

"Chicken wings, teriyaki flavour with extra honey and garlic sauce." Eleanor said, looking straight into the menu.

"Someone sure knows how to order!" Lexi replied with a giggle.

Eleanor threw a fake smile at her.

"Oh and can you please bring us another round of drinks Lexi?" I asked.

"Be right back with them!" she replied.

As soon as Lexi left, Eleanor started ranting, "You know what. I am so done with that whore. First she says she's out of stock and now goes to bring more? I swear if she doesn't get me my wings, I will pour my drink all over her unattractive face."

Getting tired of the unnecessary stares we're getting from everyone here and Eleanor's completely stuck up attitude, I reach for my phone from my pocket and text Danielle, "Babe plz take her to the bathroom and calm her down."

Danielle's phone buzzed in her bag so she took it out and read my message, then smiled at me with a nod.

"Uh El, can you come to the washroom with me?" Danielle asked, getting off the bar stool.

"Sure." Eleanor said as she rose from her place.

As soon as the girls walked away, I said to Louis, "Wow that was tense!"

"Tell me about it! Uh anyway, Hey Liam when you called and said you wanted to have a double date, I expected Sophia to be here with you... Not Danielle..What's going on?" Louis asked, almost whispering.