Chapter 13.

I chuckled.

"What's the matter?" Louis asked. Eleanor was sitting on his lap and playing with his hair. Aw.

"Nothing. I just remembered something." I replied, still chuckling.

"Something like what?" Luke asked.

He was checking his Twitter on my laptop. Ok then.

"You know how you fell for it when we said Liam and I were a couple? Yeah." I said, looking into his eyes. He looked embarrassed.

"Honestly, anyone would fall for it. You and Liam have great chemistry. I wouldn't be surprised if you two were a real couple." Luke explained, making me blush.

*Luke's POV*

I just said the dumbest thing in my entire life. What kind of a guy says his crush looks cute with one of his friends? On top of that, Liam and Sophia were blushing at my comment.

*End of Luke's POV*

"Ooooooooooooh!" Everyone chorused.

"Shut up guys. It's just that Sophia and I happen to be very good actors." Liam defended, looking at me. I smiled and he smiled back at me.

"You? A good actor? Lad please. Have you seen yourself on iCarly?" Eleanor joked.

"Wait, you were on iCarly?" I asked Liam.

"All of us were! Do you want to watch it?" Harry exclaimed.

"Yes!" I jumped.

"You sure? We were pretty horrible." Zayn asked, almost begging me to say no.

Now I really had to watch it.

Harry took a CD out of a bag and put it into the DVD player.

The iCarly theme song soon started playing and the boys were singing along. Eleanor and I exchanged looks.

We were a few minutes into the show and the brunette nerdy boy is saying something about the hottest boyband. Well I can't argue with him.

The boys started singing What Makes You Beautiful on air and off air. I hope that makes sense.

"You guys aren't all that bad at acting!" I commented once the show ended.

"See?" Louis looked at Eleanor.

"Sophia's just way too sweet." Eleanor replied, I hate to admit it but they were pretty horrible.

"The one thing I liked about it was that blonde rowdy girl. She's smoking." Zayn said, by the look of his face, he probably didn't mean to say it out loud.

"Ahem you have a fiancé." Liam said, showing Zayn a picture of Perrie Edwards.

I'm so envious of her and Eleanor. They're all talented and model-like.

On the other hand, I'm a boring girl. I literally did nothing bad or adventurous my whole life.

"I know." Zayn duck faced.

"It's 10 already. C'mon get your arses up and go to sleep. We have school tomorrow. Chop Chop." Niall clapped, pretending to be some sort of a coach.

"Louis isn't going anywhere." Eleanor said, kissing Louis' cheek.

"Yeah. I don't feel like going either. I need to do some shopping for Perrie." Zayn added.

"Harry and I have a small interview over at BBC. So we won't be able to come." Niall said, checking his phone.

I looked around the room to see all these spoiled kids looking for a way to skip school.

I sighed and announced, "I guess it's just you, me and Luke."