Chapter 17.

Harry.

I try to leave the kitchen. Just as I walk past him without even bothering to look up, Harry grabs my elbow and pulls me back to him.

"Please let me go Harry." I pleaded, looking into his eyes.

"I need to talk to you. Give me a minute. Please." He said, looking down at me, still holding on to my hands.

"Are you going to explain why you kissed me? Explain why you said you loved me?" I asked, slightly raising my voice.

He put his hand over my mouth and whispered, "Please talk softly. I don't want to wake anyone."

"Make it fast before Liam wakes up." I said, taking a seat on the stool.

"I'm sorry for kissing you. I'm sorry that I can't stop my feelings for you, no matter how hard I try. Last night, there you were, grabbing my collar and yelling at me. You looked incredibly beautiful and I couldn't resist. What I said about loving you... I wasn't kidding. I really do love you and I understand that you're taken. I will never misbehave with you, ever again. Whenever I see you and Liam kissing, it makes me upset and angry. But I have to be happy for you two. I hope you forgive me and we can get back to being friends. Please Sophia." He said, taking my hands into his'.

"Harry, what the fuck are you doing now?" I heard a familiar male voice shout.

"Liam, he was just apologizing for last night." I quickly stood up and released my hands from Harry's.

"Okay." Liam said, grabbing a cereal box out of the cabinet.

"Mate, I really am sorry for doing what I did. I couldn't help myself and I was really drunk. I hope we can put this past us." Harry apologized.

"Of course we can. Make sure you don't repeat this and I believe you owe a bigger apology to Eleanor, Louis and Niall." Liam replied.

"I've really fucked shit up last night, didn't I?" Harry asked, laughing.

"Wait, so it's true that.. Eleanor cheated on Louis with Niall?" I asked no one in particular.

"Yea.. she was pretty drunk that night and threw herself at Niall. They ended up making out. I was the one that caught them and told Louis about it. Surprisingly, he took her back." Harry explained.

"Oh.. when did this happen? Did Niall and Louis fight?" I questioned, resting my elbows on the table.

"A year back, around this time. Close to Christmas. Louis threw a couple of punches at Niall but he forgave him." Harry explained.

Boy bands aren't as clean and happy as I thought they were.

After a moment of silence, Louis and Eleanor came out of their rooms.

"I'm moving out." Louis announced, looking at me.

"Louis, mate... I'm so sorry. Please don't do that. I'm really sorry Eleanor, I know I screwed up last night. But please give me one more chance." Harry apologized.

"It's ok Harry. But I just think it's better for everyone that I move out." Louis replied.

"Shut up. You are not moving out." Liam sternly said.

Oh how I love it when Liam takes charge.

"Funny you say that Liam because last time I checked, Harry kissed your girlfriend." Eleanor said with a bitchy tone.

"Eleanor, I know. But think about it, if I get mad at him and make a big deal out of this, it would lead to bigger problems. Just like if Louis moves out. Boys, we agreed that we won't let girls ruin our friendship. Did you forget already?" Liam asked, trying to settle this argument like a gentleman.