Chapter 4.

Sophia's POV

"Wake up!" I yelled, dragging the blanket off of Luke and Mike.

"What do you want?" Luke said in a muffled voice, pulling it back up.

"Guys please get up!!" I said, dragging the blanket off the two, again.

"What!?" Mike and Luke yelled at me in unison, sitting straight on the bed.

"Jeez! I just wanted to show you how my tummy's growing!" I replied, frowning.

The boys rubbed their eyes and looked at my stomach.

"Woah Soph! This is so amazing!" Mike said in astonishment.

"Yeah wow!" Luke added.

"I know right! I'm so excited!!" I replied.

I wiped off tiny tears dropping from my eyes and said, "Okay now get up! I'm making pancakes!"

I went back to the kitchen and starting mixing the batter. I made the pancakes perfectly circular and golden brown. I don't mean to brag but many people told me that I was truly gifted when it came to cooking.

Luke and Mike came out of the room and started eating.

"Soph you're the best. These taste great!" Mike said, stuffing the pancakes into his mouth.

I smiled and replied, "Want some more then?"

"Yes! Of course! You're like the next Jamie Oliver sis!" Mike complimented.

My smile faded away and I said, "I'll be right back. I need to use the washroom."

Luke's POV

As soon as she left the kitchen, I smacked Mike's arm and whispered, "Dude! You know Liam calls Sophia Jamie Oliver! Why would you say that? You reminded her of Liam again! She was in the process of forgetting him!"

"Sheesh I'm sorry alright? I forgot!" Mike apologized. He's such a dork.

"Yeah, just think before you speak bro. She's in a fragile condition." I replied, taking a small bite of my delicious pancakes.

"Fragile condition? Man you are so in love with her!" Mike scoffed.

"Shut up!! Sophia's coming!" I whispered, hitting Mike's arm again.

Sophia came back and continued to make pancakes without saying a word or smiling.

I was right, she was in fragile condition.

After we awkwardly finished breakfast, the three of us cleaned up and got ready to go tour around the city as Sophia wanted.

Living with Sophia and Mike for over three weeks now has been really great except for the fact that I'm sleeping with Mike now because I found it too inappropriate of me to sleep next to a pregnant woman that has just gotten out of a relationship. Mike is a very unstable person while he's asleep. He makes sleeping on the bunks in the tour bus seem like heaven. But I'm not complaining, because Sophia needs me.

I wore a white t-shirt over dark wash skinny jeans, for a military guy, Mike sure had good taste in clothes, thank god we're the same size. Mike came out wearing a white muscle tee and brown shorts. Sophia just wore a pair of black jeans under an oversized Lana Del Rey sweater to hide her cute little almost non-existent baby bump. We were all looking fabulous.

Sophia was never a fashionista. That is what I really love about her. She's so modest, doesn't wear make up at all, and doesn't show much skin when she dresses. She still looks flawless, of course.