Chapter 12.

"Good morning!" Liam greeted, making me jump with fright.

"Hey." I said, running back to my room to put a decent amount of clothes on since all I had on was a pair of short shorts and a tank top. I wore Liam's moose pyjamas. Just because.

Liam smiled when I came in to the living room again. Probably at the fact that I rushed to my room to wear pjs. I just noticed the fact that all Liam was wearing is a pair of swimming shorts. Wow he had a nice body.

"I uh didn't know you were gonna be up this early. It's just 6." I said, taking milk out of the fridge.

"I'm used to waking up earlier for recording sessions, rehearsals and all that stuff." He replied, reading a book of some sort.

"Right." I said, looking for the cereal box. I'm still getting used to this place.

"The cereal's in the right hand corner, above the fridge." Liam said, getting up

I followed his instructions and found a cabinet full of all sorts of cereal boxes. There were around 12 boxes. Wow. "Um.. why do you need this many cereal boxes?" I asked, looking at Liam that was pouring himself a cup of milk.

"Ask Niall that! He is the one in charge of grocery shopping." Liam replied, downing the milk.

"Well then.." I said, taking Honey Nut Cheerios out of the cabinet.

"Hey, mind taking a quick photo with me?" Liam asked, out of the blue.

"Sure, why?" I asked, pouring the cereal into the bowl of milk.

"Our girls think me and you are actually dating. I just want to post a picture and tweet that you're just a friend and my mum and Ruth and Nicola want to see you too." He replied

"But I'm in pyjamas. Do you want me to go get changed?" I asked, realizing that I'm wearing Liam's moose pyjamas.

"These look well on you! Don't worry." He said, taking his phone out.

"Alright." I nervously smiled. He was going to post my picture for over 14M fangirls to see. Holy shit. I'll probably get death threats by tomorrow. Well they don't know my Twitter handle, so I'm safe.

"Make a silly face." Liam suggested.

I nodded and stuck my tongue out. He took the photo and said, "This is perfect!"

I took his phone to look at the picture and said, "I look horrible! Let's take another one."

He grabbed his phone and said, "Too late."

He tweeted that horrendous picture with the caption, 'Chillin' with my good friend @SophiaSmithxx!'

"How the hell do you know my Twitter?" I asked.

"Remember when you were a little shaky the other day? Yeah you were tweeting weird stuff. So I grabbed your phone away and deleted all those tweets. You're welcome." He smirked. God, that smirk was so attractive. Also, irritating at the same time.

"Oh yea? What kind of stuff?" I asked, looking at the comments our photo has been getting. Wow some of these comments need to be monitored by their parents.

"Oh just a bit of stuff like 'When you're ready, come and get it' 'Sweet sugar candyman' and 'Kiss me hard before you go'." Liam replied.

"Woah what did I just hear?" Luke said, giving us a weird expression.

"N-nothing." I stuttered, getting up. I just realized that Liam and I were sitting an awful lot closer than normal times. Hey, in my defence it gets cold in this house.