Chapter 16.

This chapter is dedicated to LiamLover0829 :)

*****

"Where were you two?" Harry questioned us, crossing his arms.

"At the cabin. I suggested we stay the night there because we were very tired." I answered.

"You should have at least called, we were all worried about you." Luke said.

"Liam tried to call, none of you picked up." I defended.

"None of us got a call from Liam." Eleanor said, scrolling through her phone.

"Liam?" I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"I just didn't want to tell them. They get annoying about it." Liam replied.

"Excuse you mate." Louis shouted.

"You guys would have made fun of him if he told you..." I said, trying to defend Liam's actions.

"So what did you guys do yesterday?" Niall asked as Liam and I took a seat beside each other on the love seat.

"We went to Luna Park, visited the Sydney Opera House, canoed a bit, went swimming at the beach and had loads of junk food." I said, clapping my hands like a little girl.

"Don't forget to tell them the most important part babe." Liam winked.

I rolled my eyes at his naughtiness.

"What?" Perrie asked.

"Oh um he means we uh had a picnic." I lied.

If I told them what Liam was actually talking about, all of them would make fun of us. These things better be kept a secret.

"Go clean up. You two look like shit." Eleanor said, pointing at our clothes that we slept in.

Liam and I looked at each other's clothes and laughed. They really did get dirty. I followed Liam down the hallway and left to my room. I quickly brushed my teeth, took a shower and wore my favourite pair of pyjamas; Liam's moose pjs.

"Aren't those Liam's pyjamas?" Louis asked.

"Yes..." I looked at everyone that was giving me weird looks.

"Liam really loves you huh?" Niall said, stuffing his mouth with a cereal of some sort.

"I guess so, why do you say that?" I asked.

"Those pyjamas were given to Liam by his grandfather before the day he passed away. Liam never allows anyone to use or touch them, not even Danielle, and now he just gave them to you!" Luke answered for Niall that was too busy chewing.

I felt Liam hug me from the back. I turned around and planted my lips on his'. He is such a sweet boyfriend.

"Well thanks, but what was that for?" Liam asked, resting his hands on my waist, which I didn't mind at all.

"For these." I smiled, pointing at my pjs.

"Did they tell you about the story behind these?" Liam asked, sounding annoyed.

"Yea... but it's fine. You're too cute." I replied taking a seat on the end of the sofa.

"How are Cal, Mikey and Ash?" Liam asked Luke.

"Fine, they're just roaming around the world.. chilling for a couple of years you know." Luke replied, making eye contact with me.

I seriously love living with all the lads. But it's just so damn awkward between Luke and I these days. We don't talk like we used to before.. He refuses to sit next to me in class or in the car.. He just makes eye contact with me. Oh how I admire those piercing blue eyes. I should really talk to him about this. Why he's been acting this way.. Does he, by some chance, fancy me? Is that why he stopped interacting with me since the day Liam and I confessed? No, it can't be. As Niall said, maybe he's just shy around girls. But... he talks to Eleanor and Perrie all the time. I think he just hates me for some reason. Why would he? I've never done anything to him... Maybe he just got pissed off at the fact that we pranked him at the airport about Liam and I being together? Is it because I kissed him at the airport? Well not kiss, but actually yes kiss. Our lips were touching for more than a minute and I didn't see the need to get my lips off his'. Do I like Luke? No. Absolutely not. I'm with Liam now and I love Liam. That moment Luke and I shared was just a one time thing. It was infatuation I guess, nothing more, nothing less. I wish we can get back to being whatever we were before Liam and I started dating.