Chapter 12 Edward Cullen

A/N: Aaaaaand we're back! I can't apologize enough for how long I've been gone. This story kind of burned out...

~~~

Reyna

~~~

The bell rings signaling the end of this hell day of school. Angrily I stomp to my locker and grab my things. Bella is still off with Edward and I'm expected to just stay away?!

"Hello miss grumpy," Alice greets and appears by my locker. I don't even jump in surprise, I knew she was coming. Jasper is beside her and Rosalie and Emmet not far behind.

"Hi," I deadpan.

"Why don't you come to our house. It might take your mind off Bella," Alice offers. With her gold eyes, friendly smile, and fun pixie cut it's too hard to turn her down.

"Fine." Alice smiles widely and takes my hand leading me to her and Jasper's car. All the couples have their own car. Alice and Jasper's is a nice Mercedes.

~~~

I sit in the back and repeatedly text Bella the whole drive.

~~~

Once we arrive to the large house deep in the woods I step out of the car and examine my surroundings. I can't help but be on high alert around them.

"Alice you brought back a friend," Mrs Cullen greets with a wide smile. She's on the porch watering flowers. "I'm Esme. It's good to finally be formally introduced."

"I'm Reyna," I say and politely shake her outstretched hand.

"Enough of introductions. Come on Reyna I'll give you a tour!" Alice exclaims and pulls me into the house. Rosalie follows behind us but Jasper ad Emmet break off to do their own things.

~~~

"And last but not least this is my room," Alice announces and does a small twirl. Her room is extremely fashionable. It's all organized perfectly. Her closet is a walk in full of color ordered clothes and shoes. Her bed is a four poster and she even has a futon in the corner. The color scheme is purples and reds.

"Woah, it's so..." I trail off and gawk at all the plush pillows and numerous flowers. "Perfect." Alice gives a small squeal and tugs me to sit on her bed. None of the others rooms had beds, full vampires don't need sleep. Rosalie rolls her eyes and flops down next to us.

"Alice has a very expensive taste," Rosalie jokes. Her room was more modern and had a darker scheme of colors. Alice feigns hurt and playfully hits her sister. I find myself smiling and laughing with them much to my surprise.

These vampires aren't so bad.

"You have a very nice house," I compliment. It's huge and spacious. The decor is modern and the windows are huge. "But this room is my favorite." Alice beams in pride and side hugs me.

"I like her! Rose can we keep her? Please?" Alice begs jokingly and flashes puppy eyes at Rosalie.

"I say we can," Rosalie agrees and we all giggle.

"So we've befriended our wood runner then?" Carlisle says. We all stop laughing suddenly and stare at him. He's leaning in the doorway with a fond smile on his face.

"Yes, I'm Reyna and I'm also sorry about all that fuss in the forest," I apologize sheepishly and stand up to shake his hand. I'm a little embarrassed about all the hissing I did at them.

"It's no problem. I understand completely. Now will you be staying for dinner?" Just as he asks my phone rings.

"That'd be a no. This is my dad now so I should get back," I reply and shake my head. I smile graciously at my hosts and give a small wave. "Thank you for having me over. I'll see you tomorrow!"

With that I'm sprinting from the house and to my own.

~~~

"Bella!" I shout and burst though the front door. I tromp up the stairs and slam open her door. She's laying on her bed staring at the ceiling. She has a starry look in her eyes. "What the hell?"

"Oh Reyna, oh Reyna. There are three things I am absolutely positive about. First, Edward is a vampire. Second, there is a part of him, and I don't know how dominant that part might be, that thirsts for my blood. And third, I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him."

My heart stops and I stare at her with wide eyes. This can't be happening. She can't be in love with him! She just can't!

"Bella please think about this-"

"I have Reyna. I know the risks, I know what he is, I know everything now. Reyna please trust me on this. Let me love him," Bella begs and grabs both my hands. She makes me look at her face to see her desperation.

I bite my lip as guilt and worry start to sit in.

Leave it to Isabella Swan to fall in love with a vampire.

~~~

"Your real eyes are pretty," Bella compliments the next morning as we get ready for school.

"They're evil," I mutter and stick my contacts in. I rub concealer on my face and neck to cover my visible skin. I'm wearing a long sleeved v-neck red shirt and jeans so I'm mostly covered. Bella has a blue shirt and blue jeans on.

Together we walk down stairs. She eats breakfast whisk I take hesitant sips of blood. Charlie has been working overtime ever since a vicious attack on a poor hiker. From how it's described I gather it was vamps, evil ones. I have to be on guard twenty four seven now.

A loud car honk outside lets us know our ride is here and we both go outside to greet him. Yes Edward Cullen is driving my sister and I to school now. It's already been decided by Bella.

"Edward."

"Reyna."

"Edward!" Bella greets and his him tightly. I roll my eyes and crawl in the back.

I scowl the whole ride to school.

~~~

As soon as we're parked Edward speeds around to our side just so he can open the door for Bella. He tries to open it for me but I beat him too it.

"You know everybody's staring?" Bella whispers to Edward as we stroll in. She's right literally everyone has stopped to stare at Edward Cullen and the Swan girls, especially Bella.

"Not that guy...uh...no he just looked," Edward says making Bella chuckle. I just fume and stalk behind them. I do not like this at all. We get closer to school and Edward sighs and throws an arm around Bella pulling her close. "I'm breaking all the rules now. Since I'm going to hell no matter what."

"Yeah and I'll see you there Edward," I growl and storm off to my first class.

If he hurts her I swear to God...

A/N: Wow what a rush. I just wrote a new chapter for this book. That hasn't happened since forever. Seriously I am sorry about the hiatus. I love you all so much!!!