Chapter 16 Creeper

Reyna

~~~

"Bells I got chocolate and movies! I am so ready to forge my fac-WHAT THE HELL?" I scream in surprise when I see Edward in her room.

"Reyna calm down," Bella hisses as I gape at her and wave my hands at Edward.

"How can I calm down when this creeper snuck into your room?!" I whisper yell. Edward shrugs sheepishly and Bella rolls her eyes.

"We're just hanging out. Please calm down, it's fine," Bella insists. I stare at her furiously and chuck the chocolate at Edward. He politely lets it hit him in the face instead of catching it.

"We were supposed to hang out tonight. We were gonna call mom and everything," I argue and Bella's face instantly becomes guilty.

"I already called mom."

"Bella come on," I whine and glare at Edward. "This is you fault. You know what FIGHT ME!" I run at Edward to tackle him but I'm stopped by Bella jumping between us.

"Just go Reyna," Bella demands making me scowl.

"Fine," I spit out and stomp into my own room slamming he door behind me. I lay in my bed and glare at the ceiling as I eavesdrop on them.

"So how did you get in here?" Bella asks.

"The window."

"Do you do that a lot?"

Oh please God say this was the first time.

"Just the past couple of months. I like watching you sleep. It's ah, it's kind of fascinating to me," Edward admits making my blood boil.

"CREEEP!" I scream.

"Ignore her," Bella says making me throw a pillow at the wall separating our rooms. After a second of silence Edward speaks again, in a lower voice this time.

"Um...I just wanna try one thing," he whispers. I can hear Bella's breath hitch making me groan and cover my ears with a pillow. "Just stay very still...don't move."

A very long minute later I hear loud sounds of kissing.

"Gross," I grumble and hold the pillow tighter around my ears.

Suddenly I hear a thump making me sit up. If he hurt Bella..

"I can't ever lose control with you," Edward sighs. I can hear Bella start to stutter out apologies.

"I'm stronger than I thought," Edward muses.

"Wish I could say the same. I'm so embarrassed," Bella mutters. Jesus what where they doing?

"Don't be. But we have to be careful. I can never lose control with you. Ever."

Damn straight, I'd rip his dick off.

~~~

Edward stayed the whole night, meaning I didn't get a wink of sleep.

~~~

On Saturday I was peacefully reading a magazine when my phone rang.

~~~

"Hey Reyna!" Alice chirps when I pick up.

"Hi Alice, is there something you need?" I ask. My attention is half on Alice and half on my magazine.

"Yeah I need another player for my baseball team," Alice replies.

"Wait you don't get Reyna! I want her on my team!" I hear Rosalie shout in the background.

"Too late I called first!" Alice snaps back.

"SAY NO REYNA! BE ON MY TEAM!" Rosalie shouts and I just raise an eyebrow. Baseball?

"Wait baseball?" I inquire.

"Yes a thunderstorm is coming so we're gonna play baseball!" Alice explains without really answering my question. Why do they play baseball in the rain?

"So you both want me on your teams?"

"Yes! You're so fast and strong!" Rosalie adds. Suddenly a wicked idea comes to mind making me smirk.

"Let's team up against the boys," I suggest.

"That's a brilliant idea!" Alice exclaims. "ESME WANNA TEAM UP WITH REYNA AND ROSALIE AGAINST THE BOYS?"

"HECK YES!" Esme yells backs.

"See you tonight then Reyna! Edward will come get you and Bella," Rosalie says and then Alice hangs up.

"That was random," I mumble and toss my phone aside to continue with my magazine.

~~~

With music playing in my room I put my hair into a high ponytail and get dressed in leggings and a tank top. I pick out red sunglasses so that I can leave my contacts out and forgo concealer. It's dark and rainy so I don't need it.

"Gonna play baseball with some vampires so much fun," I singsong and mock swing a bat in the mirror.

"Wait you're coming?" Bella asks incredulously. She's standing in my doorway looking shocked and a little angry.

"Yeah Alice and Rosalie invited me," I reply.

"Oh," Bella mutters trying not to look disappointed. I roll my eyes and grab a jacket.

"Come on Edward is supposed to be here soon."

A/N: So what do you think? Ideas for the baseball scene? All I know is that shits gonna hit the fan. XD