Chapter 3

"You're the Lord's daughter?" Griffin said, as he comprehended what information I'd just told him. I nodded. "And not proud of it." I told him. "Why? You should be proud to be the daughter of such a powerful Lord!" Griffin said with great enthusiasm. I couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or not. "Yeah. Sure." I muttered, and looked away from him. Griffin frowned, and stood up. "They're coming to this village." He said.

My eyes widened. "What!?" I yelled. "No! No they can't!" I insisted. "They're coming for you... I could tell from how hard Lord Xander wrote. It creased the paper to the back." Griffin said. I blinked, I hadn't noticed that. I sighed, "There's no turning back. I can't run away anymore." I muttered. "Actually, you can." Griffin told me.

I scrunched my eyebrows together "How?" I asked him. He laughed as if it were obvious. "You need a disguise. And I know just where to get the best ones." Griffin smiled and stepped out of the room. I thought about asking him where, but I just shrugged it off to follow him. 

"Where are we going?" I asked Griffin. "Oh.. you'll see." Griffin glanced behind him at me with a smile. I huffed, "I don't like surprises." I told him. "Oh.. you're just saying that!" Griffin said with a playful smile before heading down the ladder. I followed after him.

I followed him out of the guard station and to a cottage-looking house.

"Here we are!" Griffin said. "A house?" I asked lamely. 

"GRIFFIN!" A girl's voice yelled happily. A girl with purple eyes and black hair ran out and instantly gave Griffin a hug. I took a step back as Griffin smiled, and hugged the girl back. The girl was a meif'wa. I've never seen a meif'wa before.

"Alexia... this is Isolde. Isolde... this is my sister Alexia." Griffin smiled. "OooOooOOO! Griffin... did you get a girlfriend?" Alexia asked. Griffin's eyes widened and I swear that his cheeks got redder. "I-It's not-" Alexia cut Griffin off. "EeeEeeEEE! She's so pretty! I love her hair!" Alexia said. "Alexia-" griffin's face was still surprised.

I chuckled, though I could feel my cheeks grow red. Alexia smiled. "That's a nice ring you have Isolde! When's the wedding?!" Alexia asked. Now it was my turn to provoke her. "No! This ring was from my moth-" Alexia cut me off. "Griffin... I'm so happy! I'm going to be an aunt!" Alexia said and began to dance around. My cheeks were probably as red as a crab's shell.

"No! NO!" Griffin and I said at the same time. "Nothing's going on between us!" Griffin told Alexia, who froze with a foot in the air. "Huh?" She asked, and looked at us with a confused expression. "Where's not a thing..." I told Alexia.

"But you will be... In the future." Alexia muttered. I grumbled something under my breath, then glared at Griffin. "Why did you bring me here again?" I asked. "Alexia. We need you to give Izzy here a disguise please?" Griffin said. Alexia nodded and dashed into the house. "Come on in guys!" She yelled. I walked into the house.

Alexia grabbed my and and dragged me over to the end of the house. She turned to Griffin. "Can you go please?" She asked him. Griffin gave a short nod, then darted off and out of the house.

"Here. Drink three cups of this and eat five of those cookies..." Alexia said as she handed me cups of tea and cookies.

As I ate them, I tried not to say anything about how bad they tasted. Or the after taste. "Okay, now when you wake up... you might not be able to recognize yourself." Alexia said. "Wake up? What do you mean?" I asked her. But drowsiness over came my eyes and I closed them. 

-

A.N.

For got to mention...

Up above is what Adam looks like

The previous picture is what Griffin looks like

And the picture for Chpt. 1 was what Izzy looks like [Just add the dyed hair tips cx]

Anyways...

Sorry this chapter was short >:T

- Targetwolfie