Chapter Nineteen

Third Person POV

Isolde looked around at the ghosts confused.

Anna and Adam were trying not to look into the eyes of their parents, who's eyes were boring into theirs.

"We're your decendants. You are our replacements." A female ghosts with vlond hair, glasses, and violet blue eyes says. "Replacements? How are we suppost to replace you?" Therese asked

"You won't but. We have something to give each of you that'll be helpful in the future." A female ghost with wavy, raven black hair and hazel eyes says.

"Hey Aphmau. Were we suppist to give the reli-" A blond haired male ghost with blue eyes gets cut off. "No we were not Garroth. Did you listen to anything we told you?" A male fleshy ghost with pastel blue eyes and pale brown hair snapped. "Oops..." The other male, Garroth, looked at the ground. The pale brown haired male huffed, and shook his head.

"Anyways!" The female, Aphmau was her name? said. "We have the relics. And the bracelets. So let's nust give them out already." She said. "Everyone close your eyes. This might get a little painful, but hold out your wrist." Lucinda says.

Everyone did as told. "Some of you will not recieve a relick Just a bracelet that contains much power. You'll know if you posess a relic if you feel something touch your chest." Lucinda says.

Then there's a wind gust as the stuff began.

As the wind blew Lucinda began to say:

"The decentants of the old will become the new. Relics will be given ourtand the ring around the wrist will be possessed by all. Six will possess a relic. You shall be granted with luck if you possess that relic. But if you possess a bracelet, you are granted a power that you must learn to control. It would be easier if you had a relic to go with it. But the bracelet will keep you strong.

"Pass the bracelet on to someone you trust when your time has come to die. You're to protect this with your life. Once those with relics take off the bracelets, the relic will be given to the person.you give the bracelet to" Lucinda comes to an end as the wind dies down.

---

Isolde's POV

I felt something touch my chest, I had a relic.

But which one?

"You may all open your eyes now." Lucinda says I open my eyes and look down to see a bracelet around my wrist It's fiery red on one side, but the other is a soothing purple.

I look at the line of descendants. "Everyone. Would you like to neet your predecessors?" Lucinda asks. Everyone nods.

"Okay then." As Lucinda says this, I see two ghosts fly over to me.

One is the male, Garroth.

The other is the female, Aphmau.

"Uh... Hi?" I say.

"Hello Izzy." Garroth says in his deep, brittish accent. "We've been watching over you." Aphmau smiles. "Uh... What relic do I have?" I suddenly ask. "You have the Irene Relic. Also known as the one I used to have... great minds think alike ey?" Aphmau winks. I chuckle and smile at them when someone yells, "Aphmau! Come on!" It's another guy, and I look at Garroth. "Follow along." He says, I follow him over to someone. "Aaron. Hello again." Garroth.says with a polite smile. "Hey." I look at a male ghost. He's wearing a black jacket and ripped jeans. He's not wearing a shirt and he also has a bandana tied around his wrist.

"Aphmau... This is our great great grandaughter Angelica..." Aaron says.

Angelica?!

"I'm sorry... bit I'm confused." I mutter. Angelica flips her curly hair and looks at me then back to Aaron.

"Hmph. At least my descendant is better looking." Angelica sneers. I roll my eyes, "That's all you're thinking about?" I question. "It isn't all I'm thinking about." Angelica mutters, and looks at Aphmau. "Sooo... your name is Aphmoo?" Angelica asks.

"Aphmau." Aphmau corrects. Angelica huffs, "Same thing." She muttered. "There's a huge difference Angelica." I tell her. Angelica rolls her eyes at me, then looks back at Aaron, then to Aphmau.

"I don't understand why any of us are even here. There isn't really much of a difference." Angelica says. I shrug and look at Garroth, then Aphmau. "Uh... so... why were we brought here?" I ask. "Because it is time you found out more about yourselves. You have a long life ahead of you. Both of you." Aphmau says. Aaron nods his head slightly, and seems to look at Angelica, "I'm going to go look for Lilith." He said, and walked off.

Well... if ghosts could walk.

I watched him go, "Who's Lilith?" I ask, and look at Aphmau. "She's my adopted daughter." Aphmau said and looked at Garroth, then up at the sky. "Go look for Griffin. Talk to Laurance. I have to go." Aphmau said as her form began to disapear.

I watched her then looked at Angelica, then Garroth. "I'll come with you." I say and follow him as he walk-floats over to Griffin and the pale brown haired guy.

"Garroth." He acnowledges him. Garroth dips his head slightly, "Laurance. Nice to see you again." Garroth said.

"Our families will soon tie together." Laurance said. "Soon enough." Garroth muttered, and looked at Griffin and I. "So. Laurance. How's your son?" Garroth asked.

"I'm fine, Garroth." Griffin says this as if he's talked to Garroth before.

Strange.

I looked at Griffin, "Soooo.... the Laurance guy is named Laurance?" I ask. Griffin nods, "My father." He adds.

"Your father is a Shadow Knight?" I ask, toning my voice down to a whisper. I glance at Laurance's Shadow Knight armor.

Griffin hesitates before nodding.

"He wasn't always like that.... well... until the calling." Griffin says.

"So your descendant is Lady Irene?" Griffin asks. I shrug, then pause. "Lady Irene?" I ask. "Cool!" I say and smile. Griffin laughs. "No wonder the Irene Relic was drawn to you. But isn't a part of Shad's relic suppost to be drawn to Angelica...?" Griffin asks.

I shrug, "Dunno. But she didn't recieve a relic. Just a bracelet." I tell him. "Hmm... perhaps that Kai guy recieved it?" Griffin asked. I shrugged, "Perhaps."

"It would make sense. His personality goes well with it." I tell Griffin. Griffin nods, "So... how well do you know the Jury?" Griffin asks. I shrug. "I've known many of them, I met Vuk right before I left to guard training." I say. "And I met Kai in guard training... he used to be the nicest person I knew..." I muttered. "So... how old is Vuk now?" Griffin asks. "When I was fifteen, Kai was recruited to the Jury. He was sixteen then. A very young age. Vuk was eight teen then... so... that means that Vuk is twenty one as of now." I tell Griffin.

"He's young." Griffin comments. I nod my head in agreement

"All of the Jury of Nine members are young." I comment. Griffin nods. Then all of the sudden I hear a dark, raspy voice. "Glad to see the whole party's here."