Chapter Fourteen

(Play Theme Song for this chap above anytime in this chapter)

Adam's POV

My eyes widen when I see the familiar face of my sister. She runs up to me and hugs me. She's still at least half a head taller than me though...

"Hey shortie." Anna smirked. "I am not short!" I tell her. "Ah, sure you are." She says. We laugh as I tackle her to the ground, I can hear Izzy cutely giggle from the corner of my mind.

Does she try to make it sound cute? Or is it just me?

I end up on top of Anna, pinning her down with a hand. "Brute strength." I smirk with a wink.

Anna pushes me off of her to where she's pinning me down. "Fae strength is better though." She says. We laugh and get off of each other.

"I missed ya sis." I tell her. "Missed you too lil' bro." She replies.

I walk back over to Izzy and grab her hand. I look at the ice claw thingies. "Uh... what're those?" I ask, looking at them. She makes a fist with her hand, and cold blows onto my nose and hand. I jump back, and shake my hand. Izzy chuckles. I glare at her.

A little boy runs up to Izzy and jumps on her. Izzy smiles as he playfully tackles her. I chuckle at the sight. "Rawr! I am greater than the mighty and powerful cat sister!" The little boy says. Izzy laughs and gently shoves the boy off her. "Jake, can you come occupy my brother over here?" She yells somewhere out into the room. A guy with pale blue hair and green eyes walks out of another room to us.

"Actually... I ha--- Who is that?" The young guy says, pointing to me. Izzy walks over to me, and pokes me, "He's my fr-- uh... boyfriend, yeah!" Izzy says. I smile, and pretend to go along with it so I wrap my arm around her waist. Then I bend down to whisper.

"Seriosuly?"

"Hey! I like pranks! Don't judge me!" Izzy whispers back. "You sure this is a prank?" I ask her. "What do you mean?" She asks. I shrug, "You'll see..."

"Oh... what's his name?" Jake asks as he bends down to give the little boy a piggyback ride. "My name is Adam." I say. Anna smirks and looks at me. "Sooo... if you two really are dating why don't you kiss to prove it?" She asks, crossing her arms. I scratch my nape nervously. "Oh... uh..." Izzy and I look at each other nervously.

"Go on kiss." Anna says with that silly smirk of hers. Sometimes I hate my sister. Ugh. "Yeah, yeah! Smash your lips together!" The little boy, who looks about five, says with a laugh. "Haha! You heard the kid. Kiss!" Jake joined in.

I looked at them, then down at Izzy. She was blushing crab red.

She opened her mouth to say something, but I turned her face to me and kissed her.

Just like that.

Simple...

But I didn't expect her to kiss back.

Okay... so maybe I did? Since the girls were talking about me at the bar last week.

I pulled her closer to me, intensifying the kiss. She wrapped her hands around my neck.

"Awweeee!" I heard Anna coo from somewhere in the room.

I bit her bottom lip for an entrance, and that's when Jake yelled "Okayyy, little kid in the room here!" He said. Izzy pulled back with a blush I scratched my nape. "Riiight." I said.

"Hehehe." The little boy giggled I looked at him and shook my head with a smile.

Anna walked over to Izzy and I. "My brothers got a girlfriend, my brothers got a girlfriend!" She chanted. I stared at the ground with a blush. "We're not actua--" I cut Izzy off. "Shush!"