Chapter Eight-Teen

Isolde's POV

It's been at least four days since we've been following this small fairy. When are we getting to out destination?

As if I know.

But I'd learned the new people's names.

The red head was named Aura, the meif'wa was named Michkai, and the red headed boy was named Nicholas, also known as Nick.

But I also noticed that Anna, Therese, May, Jake, and Vesta had appeared seemingly out of nowhere. On our way a girl with raven black hair that was wearing shades to cover her eyes had appeared, and joined us.

Her name was Jordan.

The fairy stopped when we approached a large meadow, a house stood in the edge of the meadow. In a circle was a orange haired woman with pale crimson eyes, and several ghostly images.

I gave the fairy a sugarcube, it ate the sugarcube then zoomed into the house.

"Mother! They're here!" I heard a familiar voice yell.

I make my way down to the meadow, followed by everyone, and the circle forms into a straight line. Isma, Nikki, and Griffin walk out from the house and come to join us.

"All of you. Sit." The woman with orange hair says as she puts on a hat.

"Let me introduce myself. I'm Lucinda. Guardian of this here forest." She says. "And these are my friends." She gestures to the people surrounding her. There's only two people that're alive, one looks fleshy but I can tell he's a ghost, and the others are pure ghosts.

"We're your descendants."

---

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter!
This was more like a filler chapter
...

And my phone was on low battery and I needed to charge it... soo...

Cliffhanger!

I'm so evil aren't I >:D

Anyways, until next time

-Taggs