Chapter 15

This chapter is all sex so if you arent comfortable with that dont read it.

**************

"Are you sure you're okay with this." Grant asked.

"You have no idea how badly I've wanted this." I gasped.

Grant opened his mouth to ask another question but I didn't let him. I didn't want another word coming out of him; I wanted him to make the ache go away and the desire to lessen, at least for a little while. So I placed my lips over his mark and gently bit down. His body shuddered instantly and a tiny moan trickled out of his mouth.

I rolled onto my side, my insecurities suddenly forgotten and I pressed my hips against Grant's desperate for contact. It was incredibly easy to feel his hardness through his boxers and it only turned me on more, making the damp patch in my panties grow.

"God damn it Vienna." He hissed, pushing harder against me, "I want you so badly."

"I'm all yours." I purred back, letting my breasts touch his chest.

Grant let out a growl at my words. He wasn't an alpha but he was still possessive and enjoyed hearing me be submissive to him. But my verbal submission pushed him farther than I thought it would. He went beyond just growling and timidly stroking my body. His large hands were on my shoulders the second the words were out of my mouth and he forced me to lay flat on my back.

"What are you doing?" I blurted, startled by his sudden shift.

"Do you trust me?" he asked.

I didn't say anything, I just nodded.

"Good, then shut your eyes and don't talk." He ordered.

I was shocked but I did as I was told.

Grant's hands weren't skilled, but they still felt godly. They shook as he traced my arms with them and I could hear how nervous he was just by the way he was breathing, but I didn't care. He was here, touching me, and that's all that mattered. His hands moved back up my arms, to my shoulders and up my neck as he shifted his body to straddle me. Then I felt his long fingers tangle themselves in my hair.

Just having him touch me while I was in my heat was enough to make me wither like an animal, but when he pulled my hair and pressed his warm lips to my neck I thought I was simply going to faint from the sheer ecstasy.

He quickly let go off my hair and began moving his lips downwards. My mouth opened in a silent moan and I attempted to buck my hips, but Grant's weight kept me pinned down against the mattress. His hands didn't shake anymore as they travelled downwards, moving over my collar bones and then lower towards my breasts.

His hands trailed over my chest, careful to brush against my nipples. They stiffened at his touch and I thought about begging for more, but his hands were already moving down towards my stomach.

"Vienna, if you aren't okay with this you need to stop me now." Grant murmured, "Once I go further I won't have it in me to stop myself." His teeth brushed against the base of my neck, right where I assumed he would eventually place his mark.

I shivered, wanting nothing more than to be marked and mated right now.

"I don't want you to stop."

Grant got off of me, only to grab at my shorts, signalling me to lift my butt which I did willingly. In the next moment my shorts were off and Grant was running his hands over my bare thighs. His touch gave me goosebumps and I arched my back, trying to show him how much I loved the sensations he was giving me.

Then, without warning, his fingers were impossibly close to my core and he gently pulled my soaked panties to one side. I let out a breath as I lifted my hips slightly.

"Please." I begged.

Grant complied, but not in the way I assumed he would. He thrust a single finger inside of me, making me whimper in surprise and pleasure. His finger moved slowly, sliding in and out of me with a torturous rhythm that caused me to move with it, desperate for more contact. He kept this up for a while and though I had my eyes closed and my head leaned back I knew he was watching me, gauging my reaction. When he felt I could handle it he slipped a second finger it. This time I moaned out loud.

I loved what he was doing, I really did. My body was in ecstasy every time he moved his hand, but I was beyond exhausted and I knew he wasn't going to let down his guard completely and give me all of him. So I grabbed his other hand that had been resting on my hip and guided it over to my clit.

Grant's confidence fumbled horribly in that moment and his fingers immediately stopped pumping.

"I'm sorry." He blurted out.

I had no idea why he was apologizing, and I don't think he knew why either.

"Don't stop." I complained, moving my hips against his hand, "That felt good." I encouraged.

"Oh." Grant quickly began pumping his fingers again, "Like that?"

I almost wanted to laugh and ask where his swagger had gone, but I decided to cut him some slack so this was presumably his first time.

"Just like that." I murmured.

The hand I had placed on my clit had also stilled so I gently took it in my own and began moving it in small, smooth circles around the sensitive little button. Grant soon got the hang of it and no longer needed my guidance so I released his hand so I could clutch the pillows and sheets while my orgasm began to build up.

"Oh God." I hissed, "Faster, Grant."

He complied and I began to tremble, knowing my release was coming soon.

"Don't stop." I ordered, now holding on to the blankets for dear life.

And then the shock of pleasure went through me. It was so intense I almost couldn't stand it. My hips bucked hard, but somehow Grant managed to keep a steady rhythm through it while I nearly screamed. My eyes rolled back as my mind blanked. And then it was over and my heat dissipated.

"No more." I mumbled, rolling onto my side and curling my legs up.

"Alright." Grant said softly, removing his hands completely.

He shuffled he could lay down behind me then pulled a thin sheet over our bodies.

"Do you want anything?" I asked, my speech coming out slightly slurred.

"I'm alright V, you just get some sleep." He whispered as he draped his arm around me.