Chapter 36

Sex Chapter, you've been warned!

**************

"How are you feeling?" I asked once we exited the training arena.

The king and queen were talking among themselves in the arena, probably trying to figure out their emotions as well. This gave me an opportunity to talk to Grant alone for once.

"I'm not sure." He admitted, "I'm a little upset with you if we're being honest."

I tried not to be too offended, "Why are you upset with me?"

Grant ran his hand through his hair, "I know you said nothing happened with Sterling but I really felt like you undermined me when you wouldn't let me give him the sentence."

"You wanted to give him a life sentence because you got jealous." I argued, "He's Karma's mate on top of that. You were being unfair."

"I know, I know, but I saw the way my dad looked at me when I just let you take over the sentencing." He said.

"I'm sorry. But it's all over now, everyone has gotten a fair sentence and we probably won't have to do something like that ever again in our lives. Now, please, I just want to spend some time with my mate. Everything has been so tense since you've gotten back and I miss just snuggling and kissing on the couch, please?"

Grant smiled, "Yeah? I didn't know you were such a softy." He teased, grabbing me.

I assumed he was going to pull me in for a tight hug from behind but instead he began tickling me and I began squealing like he knew I would. He didn't stop, even when I begged and pleaded through my laughter for a truce. So I broke free from his arms and raced towards my home, nearly breaking down the door when I got there. I kicked off my shoes and darted upstairs, barely making it into my bedroom when I heard the front door open again. I giggled and leapt onto my bed, wrapping myself up in the blankets.

Grant appeared a second later. "You think the blankets are going to keep you safe?" he taunted as he closed the door behind him.

I just laughed quietly and snuggled deeper into the sheets. Grant grinned and carefully climbed on top of me, cautious of my limbs tangled underneath him. Then, he slowly leaned down and placed a passionate kiss on my waiting lips.

"Looks like I caught you anyway." He whispered. I just gave out a little moan in response and kissed him again.

The kissing escalated quickly. It started slow, with gentle, but long pecks on the mouth, then introduced a taste of tongue and eventually I was desperately trying to wrap my arms and legs around his body, trying to get him closer to me than he already was. I tried to roll at one point, tried to get Grant underneath me so I could be in control but he let out a small snarl and grabbed my wrists, pinning them above my head. I moaned into his mouth and tried to distract him with my mouth.

"Baby," I moaned, "I want to be on top."

"Mmmm." Grant purred, "I'm in control tonight."

I was about to protest more when Grant grabbed a tie off the floor and began kissing me again. I wanted to know what his plan was, but his mouth on my own instantly distracted my mind and all I could think about was the taste of him and the feel of his body over top mine and in between my legs.

"I want you." I whispered, my voice coming out rough.

Grant grinned, "Shut your eyes." he ordered.

I did as I was told and I felt Grant gently lift my head then the silky fabric was placed over my face, directly over my eyelids, then he skillfully tied a knot on the back of my head.

"Tell me if you need me to stop." He said, his voice serious. I just nodded absently, already feeling the wetness between my legs.

Grant began to unbutton my blouse painfully slow. When I blindly moved my hands to help him he shoved them away. "If you move again I'll stop completely and you won't get anything, Vienna." That was enough to keep me from moving and I remained perfectly still while his hands moved over the buttons. Eventually he was done and I deeply regretted wearing the plain white bra, wishing I had gone for something racy and daring.

Grant didn't seem to mind. His lips were against the sensitive skin on my neck and an involuntary moan floated out of my mouth at the sensation. But he didn't stop there, he moved his mouth lower down my neck, nipping at my collar bone, then gradually going lower, letting his tongue trace my skin with every kiss and it drove me wild. But just when I thought he was going to brush my bra aside and start kissing my breasts he moved his mouth back up to my jaw and started all over again.

"Please." I panted.

"What do you want baby?"

I was too wrapped up in the sensations to answer but it seemed like Grant understood because he moved his hands under my back, forced me to arch up and undid my bra with very little fumbling. After that he pulled my shirt off of me and took my bra off entirely.

A second later one of my nipples was in his mouth and the other breast was being massaged by his free hand. I leaned my head back into the pillows and moaned, pleasantly surprised by his boldness. Every kiss, lick or touch was a surprise since I wasn't able to see and Grant was far more confident when I was unable to see. He moved his mouth to the other breast and began pressing his hips against mine, letting me feel his hardness against me and I couldn't help but feel incredibly aroused. Feeling how much he wanted me was a massive turn on and I was able to grind against him so that streams of pleasure flowed through my body.

"Grant." I moaned, "Grant please, I need you."

Grant listened to my request and began unbuttoning my pants immediately. Within a matter of seconds I was lying flat on my back in nothing but white cotton panties and my mate was peppering kisses along the insides of my thighs, making me tremble and moan. Then his tongue swept against my slit through the cotton panties and I was unable to breathe at all.

"Do you want me?" he asked from between my legs.

"Yes, yes, god yes!" I panted.

My panties were yanked off and I heard Grant's belt buckled, then his zipper. I was squirming on the bed, trying to get any contact I could, anything that would make me feel good and shortly after I felt him gently push himself against my entrance. He didn't give me a warning. He thrusted himself in to the hilt and I could feel my eyes roll back as a gasp was caught in my throat, but I didn't have a chance to recover because he began pounding into me madly.

I thought sex like this would be painful. I thought that I would be begging him to stop, but instead I was urging him to go faster, grabbing at him blindly, trying to pull him into me, to get him to go deeper, faster, harder. I was in ecstasy, thrusting with him, loving the sensation of having him inside me and listening to him pant and moan with satisfaction.

"Grant!" I cried, feeling some sort of buildup in my core. With every thrust the sensation grew stronger and I knew my release was coming soon.

"Cum for me baby." Grant panted.

And I did. my back arched up, I clutched the sheets in my hands and I damn near screamed as I hit my climax. My body shook and trembled, my eyes rolled back and I couldn't stop the cries that came out of my mouth if I wanted to.

Once I was finished Grant collapsed on top of me then rolled off me right away.

"Was that okay?" he asked, still out of breath.

"That was amazing." I gasped as I pulled off theblindfold.��J{���e