Author's Note: IMPORTANT UPDATE INFORMATION

HELLO, READERS!

I AM BACK!!!

Well, I mean, I've always been here, but--well, let's get on to the reason I'm writing this.

I am sincerely sorry to the thousands and thousands of people that have read this story over the past many, many months. There isn't a day that goes by when I think about updating this, seriously!

I promise you guys, once school ends and I start summer vacation, I will update this story. Unfortunately, the third trimester of school is the hardest of all; tomorrow we're starting our Standardized Testing for the state.

I've wanted to update this for months and months, but the thing is I haven't had very much time to watch more of InuYasha and therefore don't know what happens in most of seasons 3-7 and InuYasha: The Final Act. I know I can look them up on the Internet, but I haven't yet.

I'll give you guys this hint--right now I'm planning for the next chapter to take place in the episode "Jaken's Tetsusaiga-Stealing Operation" (I think that's the title) and possibly a few more plot-relevant episodes within the chapter, also.

I just wanted to let you all know that I haven't abandoned you guys or this story, and I'll try to make more time for this story soon.

Thank you so much for all the reads and votes, I never thought I would even get this far with my writing!!!

*salutes*

-Hufflescout