Chapter 2 - Before The Tour

A/N - Thank you so much for the support in my last chapter, it means alot.

*Wednesday 23rd March*
*Millies P.O.V*
Today is the day that is the start of tour. The shows didn't start until the Friday but everyone had sound check to do.

I stayed over at Reeces last night and today we were going to Birmingham. I was going to meet the rest of the boys and I was a bit nervous even though I met Blake and George before I wasn't sure they would remember me.

We got to the train station and got on the train. Reece was on his laptop for pretty much the whole journey but I fell asleep with my head on Reeces shoulder. We got of the train and went to find Blake and George.

Millie: "Look, over there is Blake."
We walked over to him.
Reece: "You all right mate?" He said as they bro hugged.
Blake: "Yeah I am. So is this Millie the one you won't stop talking about."
I blushed.
Reece: "Aha, yeah this is Millie."
Millie: "Hi."
Blake: "Hi."
We said hi as we hugged each other.

*Reeces P.O.V*
Millie has just met Blake and as usal he tried to be cocky. I felt someone tap me on the shoulder so I turned around and saw George and his girlfriend. George hugged me then Blake.

Millie: "Hi I'm Millie, Reeces girlfriend." I said as I smirked over at Reece.
George: "So your Millie, Reece wont shut up about you."
I giggled blushing again.
Reece: "So this must be Helly, the one you can't stop talking about."
Helly introduced her self.

*Millies P.O.V*
I had just met George and his girlfriend Helly and they seemed really nice. We went outside and got in a black taxi. Helly, me and Reece sat on the seats and Blake and George sat on the folded seats. Reece put his hands on his lap and I interwined our fingers together which made Reece smile.
Blake: "Excuse me you two love birds we will be at the hotel in a minute so leave that for then. " He chuckled.
I blushed and giggled.
Reece: "Don't be jelous just because you don't have a girlfriend Blake." He laughed.

We got to the hotel and there was fans there as I thought there would be. The boys took photos with the fans that were there and me and Helly walked of into the hotel getting dirty looks which we ignored. We checked in and went up to our rooms. Blake was on his own, George and Helly where together and me and Reece where together.

We opened the door of our room and walked in. The first thing Reece did was jump onto the bed. I giggled following him. We laid there my head on top of his arm, staring at each other. Reece slowly lent in and pressed his lips against mine. I kissed him back and I got a tingly feeling in my stomach. We separated and we smiled. I lent back in for a kiss this time it lasted longer. It was a magical first kiss and I loved it. After us laying there for a bit we got up and unpacked. There was a knock at the door and I went and opened it. Blake was there and I let him in.

Blake: "I hope there hasn't been any funny business going on here." Blake chuckled.
Me and Reece chuckled back smirking and each other.
Blake: "So, we have been called down to the arena to start practicing, not that we need it. He said with a smile on his face. I let Reece go of as I knew I wouldn't be much help going with him.

I chilled in the room but I was thirsty. I went down to the bar and got myself a glass of coke. I went to go back to the room but I bumped into a girl that I recognised. She has blue eyes, and very long brown hair.

Millie: "Cerys?!" I said shocked.
Cerys: "Yep that's me." She replied.
Millie: "What are you doing here?" I asked.
Cerys: "I'm here with my boyfriend Drew, what about you?"
Millie: "Drew from The Tide? I'm here with my boyfriend Reece."
Cerys: "Yeah, Drew from The Tide and your boyfriend must be Reece from New Hope Club."
Millie: "Yep."
I knew Cerys from school, we had talked before but we weren't that close. We sat in the bar area talking for ages.

Drew came up to us and kissed Cerys.
Drew: "So who's this?" Drew asked Cerys in his American accent.
Reece walked over as he said this.
Reece: "This is my girlfriend Millie." He lent in for a kiss and I kissed him back.
Drew: "Oh right, this is Cerys my girlfriend." He replied.
The rest of New Hope Club and The Tide walked over to us. I got introduced to the rest of The Tide. We stood there talking for about 20 minutes, it was 7 o'clock so we decided to go back to our rooms.

Everyone came back to our room including Helly, Chloe, Austins girlfriend and Aliya, Levis girlfriend. We decided to play spin the bottle. Everyone sat in a circle. I span the bottle first and it landed on Chloe and then she span the bottle and it landed on Drew. Jelousy hit Cerys as they had to kiss. Cerys got up in anger and left Drew then followed her. We decided maybe this wasn't the best idea so everyone went back to their own rooms.

I got changed for bed whilst Reece was in the bathroom. Reece took all his clothes of so he was just in his boxers. I whistled. He came over and pinned me down on the bed, our fingers interwined. He hovered over me and then passionately kissed me. He tried to stick his tounge in my mouth but I teased him not allowing it. He bit my bottom lip and I let out a moan as he slid his tounge in my mouth. After a while we stopped and decided to put on a film. I was snuggled into Reece lying on his bare chest and our legs where tangled together. He fell asleep before me which was a shock. I looked up at him and stared because of how good looking he was. I slowly fell asleep with Reece.

*Thursday 24th March*

When I woke up Reece had gone leaving me a note saying he had more practicing to do so me, Cerys, Helly, Chloe and Aliya went shopping. We spent most of the day shopping. I sent Reece a text to see if they had finished but they hadn't so we decided to go and supprise them.

I saw Reece and I ran up behind him covering his eyes with my hands.
Millie: "Guess who?" I giggled.
Reece: "I wonder?" He said giggling.
He turned around. As he was taller than me he looked down at me and I looked up at him our arms around each others necks. We kissed and then he hugged me and I didn't want him to ever let go of me.

After saying hello we went to meet The Vamps and I was very nervous as I had been a big fan of them for a while. I could see Austin and Chloe snogging each others faces of and Levi and Aliya siting lovingly on the couch. Cerys and Drew had gone of somewhere and George and Aliya where kissing. Blake was on his own and I felt sorry for him. I went over to him and we talked until it was time to go.

Once we got back we all went to our rooms. Me and Reece ordered room service.

*Reeces P.O.V*
We went back to our hotel rooms after a good day of practicing. We ordered room service which took ages to come. We started talking about performing.
Millie: "I'm so proud of you and how far you have come!" She said and it made me smile.
There was a knock at the door and I answered it, the food had arrived. We ate the food and it was 11:00 when we finished. We went to sleep as we had a big day ahead tomorrow.

A/N - Georges gf insta is @/celebximaginex, Austins is @/newhopeclubxx, Drews is @/bradsbubblebutt, Levis is @/blakemybabe and mine is @/reecesdick. Sorry Rachel for not including you in this chapter but you will be in the next one.
I hope this was good again please leave feedback and please vote.