Chapter 5 - London Drama

*Thursday 31st March*

*Reeces P.O.V*
We got up and Millie seemed a lot happier. We packed to go back to England, London in fact. We got to the airport and got on the plane. Me, Millie and Nate were on the same row. Millie snuggled into me and I held her as I knew she was afraid of flying.

Millie: "Thank you!" She said softly.
Reece: "For what?"
Millie: "For everything, for being here for me, for holding me, for loving me for who I am."
Reece: "Aww, your so sweet! I love you Millie, I love you with all my heart!"
Millie: "I love you too!"
Nate: "Ewww, stop being so soppy dude!" He said as he got out his seat.
We giggled to each other. Me and Millie put on a film, paper towns to be a fact. It finished.
Millie: "So did you like it?!"
Reece: "It was all right in suppose."
Teasingly Millie says: "I know you loved it really!"

We landed. We went to our hotel to settle in.

*Group chat*
Austin: "Should we go out for some lunch?"
Drew: "Somewhere with tacos, I don't care where but some where with tacos!"
Cerys: "Haha of course you want tacos."
Reece: "I know a good place that does tacos. Let's meet in 5 at the looby."
Everyone: "Ok."

*Hellys P.O.V*
We go for some lunch even though I didn't really want to. I am put next to Millie and George. George I'm ok with but Millie I'm not! Everyone is having a good time but there is tension between me and Millie. I 'accidentally' spill water onto Millie. She stands up looking down at herself.

Helly: "Whoops, I'm so sorry!" I say sarcastically.
Millie: "What is you problem?!" Millie shouts in my face.
Helly: "It was just an accident I swear." I say laughing which triggers Millie.

Millie tries to swing for me missing me so I try to swing for her back.

Millie: "I will get you!" She shouts.

Reece steps in and pulls Millie back as George pulls me back.

Millie and Helly: "Get off me!" We say in unison.

Reece picks Millie up and puts her over his shoulder whilst she is kicking and punching. George takes me to one corner and has a go at me.

*Millies P.O.V*
Reece has me over his shoulder and I kick and punch as he takes me out side.

Millie: "She is such a bitch!" I shout.
Reece trys to calm me down. Cerys comes out.
Cerys: "What was that?!" You lost it in there, what for? Some water!"
Millie: "Just get lost Cerys!"
Cerys goes back inside angry.
Reece: "That was stupid of you but I understand why you did it." Reece says simpatheticaly.
Reece goes back inside and gets our stuff and we walk back to the hotel. We get back and chill. We order room service and watch some tv. We fall asleep.

*Friday 1st April*

*Millies P.O.V*
Today the boys were performing at the O2, a sold out show. Reece was quite and kept himself to himself.

Millie: "What's wrong with you?"
Reece: "I haven't played at somewhere as big as this since x factor and I'm pretty nervous."
Millie: "You will be fine! Trust me, you all says smash it."

The day goes by and it is time to get ready for the show. I wear heavier make up and something a bit nicer than what I have worn as after the show there will be a big after party where a load of people were going to be.